44.Gone Away

**THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL**

Jamaria Aria Clarke|16|Jammy\Aria|

It was the day of the funeral and everybody looked upset,angry,sad,in denial.Everything that happened this month was not expected.

Honestly.

What i couldn't take my eye's off of was the casket.It had a glass where her face was so we could see her and my heart ached seeing her lay in there with her eyes closed.

She really gone dawg..

She broke the promise..But i'll keep her's.

The pastor was currently speaking and would call up 3 or 4 people to say something.I asked to go first of course..i already knew what i wanted to say.

Sighing i squeeze jordan's hand,using my other hand to move the wig out of my face.

Mi nuh know why tal mek mi wear wig enuh..mtchhew.

I inwardly hiss at the thought.

Girl mi tink yuh woulda be more emotional.

I rather not cry..I'm holding everything in until when i go home i cry myself to sleep.

Remember wah hapm last time yuh do that bloody mary??.

Nuh bada wid it.

Woii,mi clit!!.

"God looked around his garden and found an empty place!.And Then He looked down and saw her tired face.He Put his arms around her and lifted her to rest!OH MIGHT GOD!"The pastor begin and i gulped.

"GOD'S GARDEN MUST BE BEAUTIFUL!!HE ONLY TAKE'S THE BEST!"He exclaimed and everybody hummed.

"He KNEW She was suffering,He KNEW she was in pain,HE KNEW that she would NEVER get well on earth again.He saw the road was getting rough.and the hill's we're hard to climb.."

"So he had closed her weary eyelids and whispered,"peace be thine."
"It broke our hearts to lose you.But you didn't go alone.For a part of us went with you the day god called you home."He finished.

Everybody clapped as a few people began crying,some holding in they're tears like me and ajay.

It harder fi him stills.

No.It's hard for both of us cause she ment alot to me and alot to him.

Hmm.

"I Now call Her mother up here to say a few words.Marcia?"He speaks into the mic and i look around for her.

Within second's i spot her already up there behind him.

She taps his shoulder and he looks at her as she nods taking the mic.He steps back.