41.Flat Line

🙃This Chapter Contains Alot Of visuals.
Song Meaning:Talking Too Much.

Jamaria Aria Clarke|Jammy\Aria|

"Yuh say she ago alright within a few hours and all now mi fren doe look like har self,"I said to the doctors while holding onto daniella's cold hand.

Her mother was getting something to eat since she has been here ever since they brought her in.

"Little miss..please just let us do our job.We're doing everything we can to help her."She replied while writing and examining daniella's face and body.

"Well mek me tell yuh dis..Unuh nah do enough so mi ago mek yuh do yuh job but dweet fucking right!."I yelled at her on the verge of tears.

She jumped in fright before gulping and not replying.

From last night mi a bawl.

I read the journal.And i never knew daniella felt that way since she didn't express it.Alot of stuff she hasn't told is in it too.

I'm only at the 10th page and i plan to read everything before doing or saying anything.

I know she asked me not to tell anyone anything but i will if i have to.

The doctor squeezed the bag with blood before walking out.

I glared at her before looking back at my bestfriend.

Her body didn't have any color and her face looked..dead.

"Everybody just waa go weh leff mi suh."I mumbled staring at her.

"Mi nuh know why yuh dweet..yuh shoulda just talk to me."

"You thinking that you talked too much and i didn't like you anymore was just misunderstood..Mi just find things annoying quickly."I said now full on talking to her unconscious body.

"Ajay did a cry..Him nuh look like di type fi cry.Now him just Nah talk..not even to him father."I sniffled.

"Rhianna fly gone somewhere but best believe mi muss find har and beat har."I said lifting one of my hands to my face again.

Just as i went to speak to her again a continous beeping noise filled the room as i panicked.

Before i could even call for help the doctors rushed into the room.

"Go outside!,"The doctor from before said to me as i hesitate watching them do all sorts of things to her.

"No!,Why?!.Yuh say unuh did ago mek sure she alright!"I spoke now crying as the two male doctors tried to pull me out.

"Let go and doh fucking touch mi!"I yelled pushing at them but i was already halfway through the door.

I looked at the monitor and began crying even more.