7.Say It

**THE NEXT DAY**
📍38 Lady Musgrave Road, Fairway Ave

JAMARIA'S POV;

Rhianna and daniella went home but I stayed back to get Starbucks.Now I'm here thinking it wasn't worth it cause why di line suh long??.

And the worst part is that I'm second to last in the line that almost reaches the restrooms.Well the doors are right there so AT the restrooms.

Kmt.

See weh happen when yuh love yuh belly my subsconscious says.I hiss lowly not caring if anyone heard.Mi too annoyed fi give a fuck right now.

Some people in the line were muttering or either complaining that the workers need to hurry while the two uptown girls were just..there.

Say di uptown strong tho my subsconscious buts in.

Yuh just ups Inna everyting suh subby!

The line moved up abit and I groaned when the girl behind me accidentally stepped on the back of my shoes."Sorry you girl"She said and I hissed rolling my eyes inwardly.

One ting yuh nuh fi do a piss mi off when mi upset.Dat just mek tings worse.

"Suh weh yah gwan suh fah?! Mtcheww try chillax yuhself mi a big ooman fi yuh yerr"She said and I turned around furrowing my brows.

Dat neva call fah stills.

And yuh look like yuh just touch 18.

She hissed before getting out the line and exiting the store.Den mi did say dat out loud?.Rass.

Just as she left two other girls came in and another person dress in a black shirt,black jeans and black gucci slides.Just as I was about to look at the persons face the employees voice caught my attention.

"Over here is open so you guys can come over!"She says and I quickly make it to the front of the line fixing the sweater over my uniform properly.

Others came behind me while the rest stayed in the other line.Good..cause mi want know wah unuh a order suh.

"Good evening..What would you like to order today?"She spoke smiling and her tone was very pleasant."A pink drink but with whipped cream on top"I said and she nodded before handing me a piece of paper confirming my order.

I took my polo bag off my back and opened the small part taking out the money to pay for the drink.Yuh know mi shoulda try the cake pop today..

Maybe next time.

Zipping it back I fixed it on my back holding in the money in my hand while waiting.My mind then runs back on the person from before making me wonder.

Why him give off Jordan vibe.

Then again a goodly him cause everywhere mi go a him dat.Sigh..and yuh know mi nah give into him.Not yet.Not ever.

Liaddd!! My subsconscious yells.

Alright alright maybe I will but we nuh know dat.

I turn my head now looking around hoping to see the person.Weh him deh-

My thoughts are cut short before looking directly into the eyes of jordan's.He's sitting down with his phone in his hand his attention on Me.

Across from him is his mother and his brother.How mi neva see dem??.I blink twice before looking away now feeling awkward.Why mi did a stare Suh long.

Fucking idiot mi be more while enuh.

"What's your name?"She asks and I look up telling her my name and how to spell it.After she's done she grabs a straw before handing both it and the drink to me.