24.Bet Mi Money

**CONTINUED**

Instead of pushing him off,my body leaned into the kiss for some reason and i kissed him back

Instead of pushing him off,my body leaned into the kiss for some reason and i kissed him back.His right hand gripped my ass as the other one softly held my throat.

I moaned into his mouth before we broke the kiss and the tension in the room became thick as we stared at eachother with lustful eyes.

Jesus christ...

"Still nuh like mi?,"He asked tilting his head with a smile playing on his face as he gripped my ass feeling on it.

"Rojay..fuck off"I scoffed rolling my eyes before speaking again."Yuh naave school..gwan nuh likkle bwoy"

Yuh naave school too? bout yuh inna hallway a kiss.

Kmt.

"Bill nuh B..nah be mi ooman??"He asked as i moved his hand from my ass.

"Ask properly and i'll consider it."I said crossing my arms over my chest and he bit his bottom lip smiling."Ahh..talking stage fi now?."

"I guess..Nuh get too comfortable tho."I warned him and he chuckled as i tried to hide my smile."Ago leff yuh alone now.."He said hugging me as i hummed.

Making sure to slap my ass he walked off as i hissed.Like him nuh know waa talking stage.Rolling my eyes i make my way to daniella's class hoping to see her and jamaria there.

And no i won't be telling them anything.

Anuh any and any ting fren fi know.

Just spitting facts..

Excelsior Highschool|Do It With Might|

"Wahm to yuh??"I asked her as walked to the benches together my hand on her ass as she sighed."Mi tiad yuh fuck..plus im hardly getting any sleep"She told me.

I sat down leaning back before tapping my leg.She hesitated before sitting down in my lap facing me."Nuh know why yuh like come school early ma.."I said looking into her eyes.

Her face held a soft expression filled with tiredness.

Hmm.

"Anuh like..its because Miss.wright is training me to become both head girl and councilor."She said rolling her eyes after.