6.Why Am I Denying My feelings?

📍Excelsior Highschool
Continuing That Same Day

JAMARIA'S POV;

I was now in chemistry class my mind still on jordan's actions from before.Mi just cya stop tink bout him..I'm stunned.

Him definitely a ketch on seh mi have a ting fi him.But do I? Mi just find him cute enuh..mi swear dats all.

Same ting mi woulda seh to yah girl-My subsconscious begins.

"Fuck yah tink bout Jammy?si di sum a dash weh!"Rhianna says scolding me and I immediately look down seeing the mix pouring out on the table.

"Shit..sorry"I said grabbing paper towels and wiping it up quickly."Nosa..Mi nuh know wah do yuh today"She says and I sigh.

"Mi brain just crowed"I told her and she eyes me curiously as I walked over to the bin throwing the used paper towels away.

Yea man crowded wid man my subsconscious says and I hiss inwardly.Irritating as usual.

I take up a new container to make over the mix before my professor talks."Your note focused today jamaria.and you always are,please don't make that happen again."He says indicating that I made us behind and he wants to hurry.

Den him nah nuh patience?I thought.

He sighed before speaking"I do but I have to teach you guys something else right after this.there's hardly much time left"He spoke.

Blct mi did seh dat out loud?!

Yes sista gyal!my subsconscious says.

Murmuring fills the class and I clear my throat nodding as Rhianna silent giggles.I nudge her in the side and she coughs stopping after a while.

"What a way yuh mek yuh intrusive thoughts dem win"She whispered and I rolled my eyes."Girl mi swear mi say it inna mi mine..nuh know wahm to mi"I replied.

She laughed shaking her head."Yuh need one hot beer wid some salt.."She began but I cutt her off."Fi mi guh hear Brpp! Like Alice?"I said and we both began laughing.

"Woiii a cyah bada at all!!"She said holding her stomach and I shook my head smiling as I mixed the green and red mixes together getting the same color as everybody else.

"Nuh mek it dash weh again cause mi o slap yuh rass infront a everybody"she points and I reply "Yea,Yea whatever".

"Alright now that you all have done that..Let's go outside to make the smoke trail alright?"He says and everybody answered.

"Blow mi wah blow him up bout smoke trail"I mumbled low so that only Rhianna could hear and she chuckled lightly as we walked outside with the stuff in our hands.

We followed behind our professor to the green area where tables are there for all of us.Once were there me and Rhianna take the first seat we see at the front.

When yuh deh a di back sir pick pon yuh more.Iykyk.

He begins telling us about why we're doing this and what it is but I'm zoned out looking at a random place.

"So sir,Were basically making a trail to get attention for help is what your implying? Or it won't be as big since it's practice"Rhianna asks.

Mi deven know why we a do dis enuh..

"It won't be as big Rhianna.It will a little smoke floating since we're just practicing.Nothing major."Our professor replies and she hums in response.

As he's about to talk somebody interrupts the lesson with an awfully familiar voice.Rahtid.