3.Highschool

JORDAN'S POV;

Shaking my head I follow her back before scrolling and looking at posts.Dah B yah cute enuh..

I bite my lip before clicking off her page and just at that moment the guys came in talking loudly.

Smh..dem and dem nasty style.

"Yah smile suh Jordan..yuh ooman text yuh"Sanjay said sitting down behind me.And my brother came even tho he wasn't in my class.

"Dawg..nuh bada wid Unuh fuckry."I spoke hissing and they just laughed."Grab him phone"Julius said I slid it in my pocket turning around and they laughed even more.

"Bet yuh say a jamaria him a text"Sanjay spoke and everybody except my brother laughed this time.

"Deven have maamz numba my ute."I said shaking my head and he shrugged."Dat nuh mean Unuh cyah chat inna tounges fi reach eachother"He spoke.

Man childish yuh fuck.

"Know seh Sanjay nah nuh sense"Michael said and I immediately agreed."Atleast you have sense"I said pulling my phone back out.

"Yow..gone a class"My brother Akiel spoke getting up and leaving the classroom.Dawg just alright a while ago..wahm to him?.

Ignoring it I went on whatsapp seeing that my father,aunt and cousin texted me.I clicked on my father's chat seeing that it was sent from yesterday.

Popz🤙🏽🩵:Tell yuh mada mi a fawud tomorrow.
Yesterday 8:45PM

Neva see dat stillz..him try nuh gwan di most way when him reach.Cya bada wid dat right now.

Reacting to the message with a thumbs up I exit whatsapp ignoring my other texts.Aunty yanique love chat too long.

Realizing the guys were busy having a conversation or playing cards I decided to play some music in my airpods until the teacher came.

Still cya get mi mind off a dah picture deh..
*******
BLOCK 0.0
📍Do It With Might-Excelsior Highschool

Class was still in session but I had asked my teacher to use the bathroom just to get out of her class.Ooman Move like har favorite ting fi do a write.

And God know mi nah write off all a dat.

Walking past the bathroom I make my way to the back of the school that had three empty classrooms.

Yasso di man dem guh when dem a skull enuh.I chuckled at the thought before entering the second classroom and seeing that nobody was in there.

Good.

I sat down in a corner on one of the high stool chairs that painters used.Neva know seh artist deh roun yasso.

A few minutes passed of me on my phone texting and the guys calling me to help me get them out of class.Of course mi laugh inna dem face and hang-up.

I was now on instagram watching the beef between main dangers and baaytings. All mi affi say mandem entertaining yf.

Just as I liked main dangers post the door creaked open revealing jamaria standing there for a second looking and then her eyes widened when she saw me.

I looked directly in her eyes not saying anything."Sorry mi can guh inna di next cl-"Cutting her off I spoke."Dat gov mon"Is all I said and she hesitated before going to a chair and sitting down.

Watching her for a few more minutes I turned my attention back to my phone.While scrolling the tension felt thick..like she was nervous.

But why?.