26.Bougie Bitch

THE NEXT DAY

📍Excelsior Highschool|8:23|

Ever since mi step inna di school everybody a stare mi dung and a whisper.Weird as fuck..mi even see some a glare.

Right now mi just need fi find jammy dem.

Deciding to stop at the tug shop,I pull out a 1000 dollar bill holding it out to aunty sherry."A country style and a tall water please"I order.

She hums taking the money and going for what i ordered.

I tap my foot impatiently as more students walk by looking at me again.Mi wonder if mi face look crawny or sum cause mi sure mi wash it when mi a bathe.

I frown.

Truh..nah pay dem nuh mind yah.

She comes back with my juice and water along with my change and i take them from her thanking her before walking away.

Just as i'm about to bend the corner to go to my class somebody shouts out my name.A which fassy dat?.

Hear har.

Slip it slip.

Mhm...sure.

I stop and turn my head seeing that it was anastasia from 9th grade.Oh.

Wah she want..

She stops infront me putting her hands on her waist before speaking."Yuh nah say nun back to dem girl??."She asks and i give her a confused look.

"Mi confused wah yuh mean??From mi come everybody a pree mi weird now this."I say honestly and her eyes widen.

"Yuh nuh see girl??"She asks again and i hiss walking away leaving her there.

Before she talk a wah she inna di long chatting.

Annoying yuh fuck.

Rolling my eyes at the thought i step into my classroom and daniella immediately appears infront me like the genie from that one cartoon.

"Rhianna yuh nuh see wah gwan??!Is like we affi guh beat a gyal now"She says pulling me to sit down and i do so placing the water and the juice on the desk.

"Somebody need fi explain cause me confused and annoyed!"I yelled and jamaria spoke next."Rass..chill."

No enuh.

"Alright..dem mek ekii mixup page bout 3'oclock inna di morning last night and nobody never really a medz it cause a night right?"Daniella says taking a seat while jammy eats her grapes scrolling on her phone.

I nod and she continues.

"Look here.."