36.Forever & Always

📍NorBrook St Andrew|Saturday|

Jamaria Aria Clarke|16|

I knock on the front door of daniella's house waiting for her or her mother to answer the door.I had made something for her since yk what happen..

Jordan was taking me out today so i decided to drop by and give her now.

And mi knock bout mussi 3 tim-

"Sorry bout dat darling..afternoon."Her mother said and i gave her a smile before speaking.

"Can you give this to daniella please?,Tell her i dropped it off."

She smiled softly before taking the canvas from me.

She looked down at it and her eyes lit up.

"Yuh know say mi spirt always tek yuh?."She began.

"You always deh there fi mi daughter.Even if a she wrong yuh pick up fi har and all sorts a sum when unuh young..Now look deh?.Mi glad she meet yuh..God ago always deh by yuh side yerr?.Tek care a yuh self..mi will gi har when she and her little boyfriend wake up."She finishes.

I nod while smiling as she pulls me into a hug.

"Later,"I said giving her a small wave and she nodded her head waving back.Once i was out the gate i heard the front door close.

Thank god we moved to norbrook and i was now near to daniella.

I was two houses down,walking distance.

Talsia made us move friday last week and i was upset at first until i saw the big ass house we we're now living in.

#Richppltings

Right?.Lmfao.

I crossed the road and walked over to jordan's Bmw M2 that was black of course.

Once i was at the passengers side i reached to open the door only to hear the doors closed.