20.North Carolina

Thursday|7:30 AM|Cherry Gardens|

"Want egg wid it mami?"Jordan asks

"Want egg wid it mami?"Jordan asks."No..egg sick mi stomach"I say honestly and he hums putting back the egg down adding bacon on my sandwhich instead.

Incase your wondering.Yes hes making breakfast and it smell good yuh fuck.Men that know how to cook and take care of you?.Big win.

Says the girl who said 'What if Hes ugly'.

Dat a di past.

Jordan fine asf.

Agreed.

"Orange juice?"He asks and I hum smiling at him.Why him affi do this shirtless Inna black shorts?.Mek mi a get butterflies.Sigh.

He takes the orange juice out the fridge before pouring some in two glass cups.I sit down around the counter in the high lifted chairs.

He puts the plate down infront me along with my cup of juice before walking around and sitting down beside me with his.

"This smell good ee"I say with a smile on my face and he chuckles drinking some of his juice.I take up the sandwhich biting into it before putting it back down.

It taste good yf.

Kfc who?

Arite yah move extra now.

Yuh know wah mi mean.

Mhm.

"Soon drop yuh home..Wah time you and yuh sista a hang out??"He asks and i go to speak but a voice interrupts me.

"Morning,"

Both of us turn our heads seeing his mother dressed in a green two piece.

Rass.

"Morning.."I say softly with a smile and she returns it coming further into the kitchen.Instead of returning it jordan says something else.

"Weh yah guh inna dat??"

Him bright ee the girl in my head says

I agree..Maybe they just have a comfortable relationship?.

Or him just nah nun bout him.

"Bout mi business..Wahm to you and yuh fada mouth?.Two a unuh a get bright"She replies plugging in the kettle and taking up a mug.

Oh she a mek tea.

Yah pree di ooman fah.

Gweh nuh..

It feel awkward seeing and being around her in real life,For some reason.

well she and har husband famous soo..

Your right.

"Tink mine buss enuh,nuh know bout him."Jordan says in a playful tone and she chuckles shaking her head as he smiles.