47.Pretty Girl Team

**THE NEXT DAY**

Short Chapter.

Jamaria Aria Clarke|17|Jammy\Aria|

"It look nice yes,but wah so much chair fah?"I spoke looking at how everything was setted up for my birthday dinner.

It's gonna start in the next hour and my hair was already curled.

Yuh mean the wig.

Same thing.

If it was my natrual hair it would still be long..

Mhm.

"Weh yuh mean jammy..Obviously a fi the people dem sidung pan."She replied and i chuckled a she shook her head.

Jordan's family was coming with a friend i heard suprisingly.

Mi nuh think aj ago come.

Me either but i hope he does..Somebody to hold daniella's place.

Miss har enuh dawg.

Me too..

Sigh.

"Anyway's mi gone guh get ready and stop stare pon the place."I spoke i told her making her laugh.

With that i walked back to the glam room to the makeup artist and hairstylist who we're both doing they're job on me at the same time.

"Mi deh yah back gizee"

They get back into positions as i sit back down in the chair cocking my foot up on the benches.

My nails and toes we're already done.Of course and i'm actually so excited cause tal has a suprise trip planned for me.

I just know it's st.marteen.

A dubai.

Why yuh well wah go desso?.

Suh we can find a rich sugga daddy weh yuh mean by?!.

Shake mi head.

"Close your eyes and try to keep your lips steady."

I do exactly as she says waiting for her to finish what she's doing.

In 7 minutes she's finished with my eye shadow and lips now doing eye liner and glitter.

Music begins playing as my hairstylist adds some finishing touchs to my hair.

A you fuck up the curl dem enuh?.

Shhh.

Right now mi just wah hurry up and guh eat everything weh deh desso.

Hungry belly gyal.

Yea And?.

~ ~ ~

"Yuh know say di dress nuh hard fi put on?A Unuh just fool..Move man."Kelsey says pushing them out the way and coming infront of me.