8.I Could Tell That You We're Bad News

😛Double Updatee

•••••••••••
JORDAN'S POV;

I ring her again and this time she answers but doesn't speak first.I hear her breathing loudly even tho she tries to cover it up which is amusing.

"Aria?"I said breaking up her name and making an nickname for her."..How yuh have mi number?"Is the first thing she says."Not even good night?"I said and she scoffs.

"Tell yuh nuh fi worry bout dat.Just want we talk right now"I spoke and she replied almost immediately."Talk bout wah?You stalking me?"She said sassily.

"Or We could talk about me getting you."I said ignoring what she said before and she kisses her teeth making me chuckle."So?."I spoke.

I'm dead serious.

I want to know more about her.

I want us to be close.

Possibly together.

"Yuh nah get mi nuh time or nuh day enuh..yes I might like you but I don't give myself up so easy."She said and I could hear movement in her background.

"Nah give up yuh self .Just a have a conversation about our relationship in the future..zeen?"I said and she laughed genuinely."But afta yuh nah nun bout yuh..come off a mi phone matter a fact block mi"She says.

Nah go hapm but she can gwan tink dat.

"Nah joke enuh..suh start talk now."I said my voice now more vibrant and I can hear her breathing.

"Alright Mr.chippy chippy..what exactly do you want to know about me?"She asks and I smirk at her statement."Alot."She scoffs at that answer.

Feel a joke..
******
JAMARIA'S POV;

But Yuh can believe dah bwoy here??.Bout mi muss talk.Mtcheww outada bad.

Stop gwan like yuh nuh want talk to him..we both know your screaming in excitement on the inside.My subsconscious says.

Why yah fi bring dat up..yah sell out?.

Kmt.

"What I don't understand is how you know so much about me.Were you actually stalking me?"I ask and he laughs which makes me smile.

His voice.

"No..just observe yuh when yuh deh a school.Yuh nuh aware a yuh surroundings..so you don't notice."He says and I hum."What's your zodiac sign?"I ask randomly.

Mi know di question weird but it only right fi every girl ask di man zodiac sign.Some a dem a virgo..worse species dem be.

"Virgo...you?"He says.Den a mi shit a heros circle instead a Alice??.bwoy...

"I'm a scorpio..yuh know mi nuh like virgo's..you guys are rude"I say truthfully but he doesn't seem fazed."Do I come off as rude to you?"He suddenly asks.

"Well no..but your intimidating...your aura makes me nervous"I accidentally say."Mi neva mean fi say dat-"I hiss shutting myself up as he laughs amused.

"I know.I like it that way.Yuh might nuh like virgo but yah go love me.Suh dat ago change yea?"He says and my eyes widen even tho he can't see me.

I flash my pink blanket off me now sitting up."Walker.Mi will hang up inna yuh ears."I spoke honestly and he replied.

"Ah chill nuh Ma..mi ago bill"He says and I roll my eyes.As I'm about to speak he beats me to it.

"So about me carrying you out..I want to do it Saturday..yuh might nuh guh back home tho"He says and I giggle.