29.Demon Girl...

**CONTINUED**

We begin having an intense makeout session as she grinds against me moaning into my mouth

We begin having an intense makeout session as she grinds against me moaning into my mouth.Nuh know when since she get suh freaky.

since yuh fuck har.

I break the kiss moving to her neck to leave fresh marks.The ones from when we had sex were still there but they were faint.

Nobody noticed tho.

Suh unuh think.

I lick and suck at her weak spot making her whimper in pleasure.My right hand softly chokes her making her moan come out choked.

My left hand on the other hand is underneath her uniform toying with the hem of her shorts.She stops my movements pecking me before getting up off my lap.

She walks over to the door clicking the lock so its closed.

Jah jah..

Look how mi plan fi drop har home after she open dem here.

Unuh neva did ago follow dah plan deh anyways.

Mhm.

She walks back over to me slowly taking off her uniform.I bite my bottom lip watching her movements carefully.

She throws the belt and tie across the room and they're followed by her uniform.She's now left in her black bra matched with black laced panties.

Awoh?,

I smirk.

She comes closer to me before kneeling down between my legs.She keeps eye contact with me as she opens my belt sliding down my pants along with my underwear after.

My cock springs free touching her face and she bites her lip smirking.She licks me all the way to the tip before she covers it with her mouth.

I groan at the feeling.

She licks it slowly and my body aches needing her to cover me Effective immediately.

Fuck she a do to me dawg..

Her hair is in a pony tail already as if she was waiting for this too.

Her right hand massages my balls as she begins taking all of me in her throat."Bumboclaat,"I moan breathily after.

Dawg a moan to blotclat.

A demon dis??.

Muss.

She starts moving her head up and down slowly still massaging my balls as my moan and groans fill the room.My hand is wrapped around her ponytail moving her head at the same pace shes going.

Slow.

And teasing.

She starts speeding up now chocking herself on my cock making me moan my voice dark and filled with lust.I look down at her seeing ink in her back.A chinese writing.