35.Ward

**The Next Day**

"Mi neva do har nun

"Mi neva do har nun.."I spoke my voice weak and my vision blurry.

Ajay and all his friends including his brother had took me away and we're beating me to death over a bitch.

My friends?.They had already killed them but wanted my death to be slow and painful.

"Been a tell yuh fi stop fuck round mi ooman enuh but is like dis nah work"He said holding onto my right ear.

I stared up at him tears mixed with blood running down my face as my body ached in pain.

"Since it nah work it nuh needed."He finished before using his pocket knife to slice my right ear off.I screamed out in pain flashing my body from side to side.

He stepped away as blood sprayed against his shirt.

"TskTsk.Like yuh nuh learn nun enuh."He said before dragging his shirt off and fixing his dreads.

"Unuh gwan finish him off.Have sum fi deal wid"He said to his friends and they nodded.

He walked out the room with his brother behind him before his friends stood infront me.

I groaned in pain as d'andre used his gun to slap me across my face and the lightskin guy stabbed me in stomach twice.

Blood came up out my mouth before everything went black.

You cause dis pon yuh self enuh..

Jah Jah.

10:03AM

10:03AM.

It was miday and i was still at the hospital since the test results to check if i had any aids had not came back as yet.

Jamaria left last night and went home same with my mom.

I was told that i needed time from school to heal just incase i dont feel like myself but i insisted on going.

But that ment everyday after school i had therapy along with excersises to calm down my brain from everything that happened.

I have flashbacks and the marks on my hands and feet had not faded away as yet.