11.Reincarnation

"Look pon mi

"Look pon mi."I said to jamaria who was sitting in my lap and she hesitantly turned her heading looking at me raising a brow."Wahm to yuh?"I asked and she frowned looking away.

"Period cramps..I'm fine.."She said laying back her head now in the crook of my neck.I wrapped my arms around her waist now rubbing her stomach feeling her smile.

"Tiad?"I ask and sniffs replying with a simple yeah."Cyaa drop asleep enuh Ma..ago walk yuh round a yuh class soon"I spoke and she hummed.

She fixed herself properly pulling out her phone now having it in her hand.I kept my eyes on her not thinking of anything in particular.Just watching her.

I feel...peacefull with her.Comfortable.She's different..Very different.

She opens her phone putting in the pass code before clicking on her camera trying to take a picture but I stop her grabbing her phone.

"Nun a dat.."She frowns before speaking again."Please?.."I look at her in the eyes as she smiles convincingly."Ma.."She cuts me off."Stop gwan suh man."She grabs back the phone now angling it to take a photo.

"Have a betta idea since yuh nuh photogenic"She turns it to back camera and puts on a dark aesthetic filter showing my hand on her stomach my rings visible.

She smiles saving it before going over to instagram.Probably podting it on her story..that's what I expect.

I go to speak but my classroom door being opened stops me.I lift my head looking up to see my brother and his eyes immediately go to jamaria.

He looks at her his stare looking like a..glare?I clear my throat raising a brow and he shifts his attention to me.Jamaria looks up but then goes back to her phone.

"After school.."Is all he says walking out and I hum not really caring.Dawg a move weird..smh.

I move my hand to her phone swiping down to see the time.Jah know..class soon start.

Neva want get up enuh..

I hiss patting her leg.

"Fawud Mami..class"I say and she stands up fixing her uniform and the sweater she wore."We couldn't inna di same class.."She mumbled but I heard.

I fixed my uniform and took my phone out of my back pocket holding it in my hand.I looked down at her smiling seeing that she was tapping away on her phone.

I three my arm over her shoulder as we began walking out the class onto the corridors."Cute suh"I suddenly say and she looks at me blushing before looking away and I laugh.