40.Suicide

**3 DAYS LATER**

Daniella Kaycia Williams|Dani\ella|

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Daniella Kaycia Williams|Dani\ella|

I drink some more of the sprite before corcking the bottle and placing it down beside me in the bed.

I was currently home writing a letter in my journaling book for jamaria.

I planned to do it today.

I can't stay here anymore trying to heal from the pain when i keep having flashbacks everytime i fall asleep.

It's always there.

It's not eraseable.

What they did.

They're voices.

And Why.

Was therapy helping me?.No.

But the self harm was.

I wrote how i felt everyday in this book and i want you to read every chapter while i'm not here.

I'll always be beside or behind you in every step you take in life.

I know you guy's are going to miss me..especially ajay.

I know you guys thought i was doing better.Healing.

I wasn't.Things just got worse.

Please dont cry over me everyday and wish for me to come back.

I wanted this.I did this.Not you guys.

I also left a few things for you and you only.This book is one of them..only it is more important because it has everything i have been holding inside ever since that happened.

Promise me you won't show it to anybody else..Please?.

From;Daniella

To:Jamaria.

Ps:Thank you always being the're for me.

I closed the book making sure the pen was inside it before getting up out of bed and putting on my crocs that we're already there.

Jamaria gave me these.

I smile at the thought.

Sighing i walk over to the window in my room unlocking it before jumping down.

~ ~ ~

I was now at the beach not far from where i lived.Everything was going as planned.

I got the book to jamaria's house and i'm suprised talsia didn't question me popping up there so late.But i'm glad also.

I was sitting on one of the stones just watching the beach.

The knife was beside me along with a note for my mother.

If they find me they know who to give the letter.That's if they even give her.