43.Lose A Friend

{Y'all That Book Was The Only One That Looked Close to my imagination🥲}
Sign in??🙃.

{Y'all That Book Was The Only One That Looked Close to my imagination🥲}Sign in??🙃

I'm tired.Mommy a cuss say me a shut mi self out from the real world but she nuh understand say ever since that happened things wont be the same..she expect's me to be myself again in what,2 day's??.Sometimes i blame her for making me do self-harm but then i look into it and make it known that sanjay and his friend's contributed.I'm still having nightmares of them laughing at me as i tried to get away...me being held at gun point as more than two of his friends forced themself into my private area at once.

I'm tired.

Really tired.

I plan to do what i have planned at night when nobody is awake or walking the streets..My therapist said i should put up a fight against it all but sometime's i wonder if she's really right??.Snake's bite just like rhianna bit me.

And she walked away watching me cry with a hint of sorry and regret in her eyes.

She's the reason i plan to commit suicide.

Chapter 2.

I was reading the journal again but a specific part..chapter 2.Then rhianna really do all a that??.I'm so confused right now.

Yuh try unconfuse and read e sum.

So rhianna set up all of that to happen to both of us but she only got daniella..But why??.Wah me ever do dah girl dere tho god??.

Me same one weh deh there fi har from we a likkle pitney.Only ting is mi and daniella did closer.Everything a add up now.

She plan all a this and run weh..nuh wonder why she did so eager fi we go a the party and keep on a bada mi fi go somewhere wid har.

Good ting tal raise mi wid sense.

Glad yuh know cause anyhow yuh mek dat hapm to we mi tie yuh like a blotclat goat and throw yuh inna one ocean.

But yuh nuh real.

From wah day yuh nuh stop violate mi enuh,Mtchhew.

I laugh at my own thoughts before taking up the pen that the book came with and putting a tick at the chapter to let me know that i read it.

She also dropped the book off with key's but they dont open the book and i don't know what they're for but mi muss find out.

And anywhere mi buck rhianna a it that.

Cya believe a she mi did call friend.

Smh!.

I close the book placing everything down beside it before taking up my phone to take a photo of it.