30.Glow

**CONTINUED**

I step into jamaria's room closing the door behind me before going over to her bed and dropping myself in it

I step into jamaria's room closing the door behind me before going over to her bed and dropping myself in it."Wah mek yuh look suh guilty lady."I said in a playful tone.

She chuckled nervously and that makes me curious.

She definitely a hide sum.

Lets not assume.

Your right.

"Listen..i want to talk to you about something."She begins and i sit up now giving her my undivided attention.

She puts the box on her beside table before taking a paper bag from behind her."Is something wrong??"I ask now worried about her.

We might not have the best bond but i always make sure she's safe.

She's all i've got.

Mhm.

"No..Mek mi just get straight to the point."She says sighing after."I had sex."

Blowow.

Blotclart.

Rassclart!!.

Chill.

"Did you use protection?."I ask and she looks suprised at how calm i am.

"Uhm..No but he pulled out.He got stuff tho and we're gonna start using condoms."She tells me pushing the paper bag towards me and i face palm myself before emptying it.

Birth control.

Morning after.

Money.

Atleast him care bout har.

True.I'm glad he's taking care of my sister and keeping her safe but they need to make sure they use protection from now on.

People love judge and i dont want her to live that life.

Memeber a money man she tek up bbz suh nun nuh wrong.

Anuh suh tings work subby.
She nuh ready fi pitney mentally and physically.

"Tal?"She says pulling me from my thoughts.I clear my throat.

"Yea mi deh yah..Just did zone out."I voice and she hums before speaking."I just want to know which one i should take..and your advice of course."

"Tomorrow morning as yuh wake tek di morning after."I tell her and she nods.

"Remeber people round here love bring people down suh please nuh get pregnant.Mi nuh want dah lifestyle deh fi yuh now.Maybe when yuh older yuh mek dah choice deh."I told her honestly.

"Mi nuh want it fi mi self either..Thanks."She replies hugging me and i hug her back smiling."I love you."She speaks sighing and i do the same rubbing her back.