5.Obvious

📍Constant Spring Rd,Kingston
Monday 5:00AM

It was now Monday and I was getting ready to go to school aka my jail cell

It was now Monday and I was getting ready to go to school aka my jail cell.Mi seh di two likkle day dem run off quick yuh fuck!.

Nun neva yet bun mi suh.Mi head already a hot mi and mi nuh reach school..dat a di worst part.

Daniella and Rhianna said they were leaving out at 6 30 but I wanted to reach earlier so I could skull class until 3rd period.Mi cya bada fi deal wid miss Elaine..she mi have fuss.

And mi seh..di new bwoy dem weh did fi deh inna mi class gone inna Rhianna class..it was Jordan and his friend.

Jealous? My subsconscious spoke.

Kmt move yah..mi and him anuh nothing..

After fixing my edges I got into my uniform and was now tying my tie.Mi hate wi uniform essi..di color anuh my vibe and it long yf.

But of course mi cut mine mek it reach exactly a mi knee.Who ago beat mi??.Exactly.

Mi switch out mi sprayground bag to the pink polo one this week since I was feeling it more.It have a vibee!!.

Talsia was still sleeping and I didn't want to bother her since yesterday she went to mobay for work and she was not lying.For once.

She looked extremely tired and mi wouldn't want nuh body bother mi suh mi leff har mek she sleep.

Mi already have mi lunch money suh mi just ago guh bus stop and tek a taxi or a bus.Either one works.

Looking at myself in the mirror I snap a pic for my story typing 'The finest' Before posting it.Mi Eva look nice pon Monday dat a fi sure!.

Taking out one of my winter fresh bubble gums I put it in my mouth chewing it up.Mi mouth cyaa stink enuh? Supposed mi kiss smaddy today.Yuh crazzy?.

Looking at myself one more time I exited the bathroom going into my room for some perfume.I took up my dior perfume and my bath and body works one spraying both on at once.

After spraying them on I placed them back down and moved over to my bed unplugging my apple watch that was charging.

I fixed my bracelets on my hand before putting on the watch and finishing the look.Mi alone can mek ekki uniform look nice.

1ekki enuh my subsconscious says

Period!.

Not wasting anymore time I take up my bottle of water off the dresser and exit my room going to the front door.

Bus stop nuh really deh far mi just affi walk fi bout 20 minutes.I closed the front door quietly now taking my little time to close the gate.

Just as I thought I closed it quietly it made a loud noise and I groaned.Mi cya bada enuh.