9.Tek Time

BadSkyla is Jamaria's
voice reference .

P.S mi nuh like how di Votes dem look.
Fix dem up or mi nah update till
Dem look fix.🧍🏽‍♀️

******
JAMARIA'S POV;

It was lunch time and both me and daniella were heading to rhianna's class with our lunch so that we could eat together.

We would usually eat outside but too much bird a fly..and mi nuh want nun shit inna mi food so we planned on staying inside.

We walked inside her class seeing her spraying hand sanitizer in her hand before she noticed we were here.

"Unuh finally reach..wonder wah tek so long"She says being the first to speak and daniella didn't reply since she was busy on her phone.

"We did stop and a buy juice..anyways weh yuh new seat deh?"I ask and she points over the first row in the class at the back.

"Miss tiad a yuh mek she put yuh yasso?"I ask and she laughs."She seh mi have too much fren ova desso..yuh know fi har style already"She spoke.I hummed in response.

I walked over to where her seat was sitting down in it and placing my box food on the table along with my pepsi.

Daniella dragged a chair sitting beside me and Rhianna just sat on the chair across from me.

"Unuh start do group assignments yet?"Rhianna asked since we were in different classes and daniella replies."No..Unuh probably deh ahead a we cause we a do TRA right now."

"Oh yea a true..dem need fi put we inna same class and bill off a the foolishness"Rhianns says shaking her head while opening her food box.

I laughed before talking."Yuh nuh hear di people dem say we a chaos when put together?"Daniella then replied.

"One likkle incident mek dem a gwan suh..Dem too extra man."She said drinking some of her big icool and I hummed.We weren't in the wrong for that incident.

I think..

That's a story for another day tho.

"Yuh know seh a you a di bad breed daniella"rhianna said pointing with her fork while I opened my pepsi quickly stopping since it was frotting up.

"MEE?!Bumboclaat riri!"Daniella said coughing and both me and Rhianna began laughing."Lying is a sin enuh my bro?"Dani said again.

One ting fi sure..yuh gone know when a lie smaddy a tell pon Dani..Cause when she ready fi behave extra it nuh normal.

"Woiii..A joke mi a joke man."Rhianna said but as daniella was about to speak the classroom door flew open revealing a few boys along with jordan's brother.

Watch yah?

Suh weh all a dat fah.

They started talking extremely loudly which annoyed us but we tried our best to ignore it."Nuh get why akiel par wid dem enuh..just big and dutty"Daniella says shaking her head and I eye her.

"How dat sound suh?"I ask and her brows rise."Sound how?"Rhianna Then buts in.

"Like Unuh have sum a gwan".Daniella scoffs before replying."Nun a dat."We hummed not believing her.

She cya hide nun fi save har life..but she'll tell us when she's ready I guess.
******
📍Bridge top bus stop
5:34

School was finally over and I was waiting to get a taxi so I could go home.Mi feel very crawny a stand up yasso cause why di ooman here nuh wear deodorant?.Mighty God.

Deciding to move over abit from beside her I pull out my phone acting like I didn't want her to see what I was doing.It better mi do that than she know seh har arm green.