31.Plan

**3 WEEKS LATER**

📍Excelsior Highschool|9:34|

"Rhianna wah mek yuh suh quiet?..Yuh nuh excited bout the party?"Daniella asked and i shurgged giving her a lean smile.

It was early in the morning and we had a free session since the teacher didn't come today.Who glad like me?.

They continued talking while i got lost in my thoughts.

Genesis really a plan fi do all a dat to dem just suh Sanjay like har??.

Him deven look good.

Smh.

And you a keep quiet bout di situation like a fool.

I'm so disappointed in you rhianna.

I have my reasons.

Sure.

My phone dinged in my hand and i looked down at it seeing that i t was a notification from genesis.

Genesis:Meet me in the girls restroom.Lower grade.

I reacted to the message with a thumbs up befored getting up from the chair.I turned my phone off sliding it in my pocket.

I went to speak but stopped myself.

Dem deven notice say mi get up suh it nuh mek sense.

Not saying anything to them i walked out the classroom making my way to lower grade's restroom where genesis said she would be.

Once i was there i pushed open the bathroom door entering and of course genesis was there.She was at the sink fixing her edges while chewing gum.

"Why yah hesitate rhianna?."She says being the first to speak.

Wah di fuck she mean by dat??.

Of course mi ago hesitate..we've been friends since we were 4.

And yah go ruin di fren ship.

Just shut up.

Ahh..

I furrow my brows before speaking."Because we've been like triplets since we were babies.Weh yuh mean by why??Yah fool??."I ask now getting angry.