2.Win

JORDAN'S POV;

She stopped looking at me and got back to eating.I stared at her for a few more seconds before looking away.

So she shy?.I chuckle at the thought.She's different.Maamz deven did know mi until har fren mention it.

Yes I know.Har loud mouth fren cya whispa.i go back to talking with my brother and a few guys who sat beside us.

"Who Unuh woulda smash..Mi woulda do Rhianna..Batty sidung nice"Sanjay spoke and they all erupted in laugher while I just shook my head smiling.

"Nah lie jamaria woulda look nice pon top.."Julius spoke and they all agreed but I decided to stay quiet.

Nuh too inna dem foolishness deh.

"Who name suh dawg?"My brother akiel spoke and he replied."Nuh the Slim girl inna di swoop mon."

"Nuh like she...woulda more guh fi rhianna"He replied and I looked at Rhianna.She's Pretty But not my type.

We know already Jordan.Yuh come like yuh pupa..Slim girls my subsconscious spoke.

Dem always have di nyquil yzm.

"Soon fawud"Is all I said getting up from the lunch area and going back to the classroom with my phone in my hand.

Cya bada fi sidung out desso and chat bout ooman wid dem.Smh.

I sat down in my seat and sat comfortably in the chair while scrolling through instagram stories.

📍Excelsior High School
5:45PM

JAMARIA'S POV;

I have been waiting for my sister to pick me up since 4 O clock and she was stil not here.To make things worse it was raining.

Mtcheww! watch mi and har.

Deciding that I was not gonna wait any longer I exited the school and made my way cross the road to the bus stop.

Dah umbrella yah try nuh drop dung pon mi enuh..

Why talsia deven come fi mi??anyhow a man she mek deh there essi.Swear today a di day mi woulda box har.

I saw a taxi coming and I stopped it closing my umbrella before getting in and closing the door.

Tank god a just me and har in here.Cya tek nuh lap up right now,cause a dem time yah people arm green.
*******
I payed my taxi fare and opened the door pushing out my umbrella before walking towards my house.

Dah rain yah nuh plan fi cool dung?jesas.

I opened the gate and closed it before seeing an unfamiliar car parked on the sidewalk beside our house.

Watch yah.

Ignoring it I walked inside the house closing the door for me."Talsia?"I called still not getting an answer.

"Tal!!!"I Shouted this time but still no answer.Kmt.I threw down the umbrella beside the door and went into my bedroom.

Mi feel crawny right now suh mi nah look roun di whole house fi har.I took off my bag and rested it on my bed before taking off my tie and my uniform.