15.Top Body

📍Cherry Gardens|St

📍Cherry Gardens|St.Andrew|Sunday|

"Thank you.."I said to jordan's mom that had gotten me a swimsuit since they wanted me to go to the beach and the river with them.I actually planned on going home in the afternoon yesterday but didn't.

Cause a such man..

bwoy clingy all of a sudden.

Cya say nun cause mi a di same ting sometimes.

"No problem hun..Tell jordan we're in the car.You guys will will be taking the black audi"She says smiling and i nod returning it as she walks away.

I stepped back into his room closing the door behind me as i walk straight to the bathroom connected to his bedroom.

I had already showered i just didn't have a swimsuit so i placed it on the counter removing the towel from around my body so that i could put it on.

As i drag it up my waist the door opens revealing jordan and i squeal.He laughs as i turn around rolling my eyes while i drag the swimsuit bottoms up fixing it on me properly.

I then use my left hand to cover my breasts as i turn around picking up the top and he stares at me without any shame."Wah dat mummy gi yuh fi wear?"He says and i furrow my brows.

I pause my actions turning my head to look at him."A swimsuit..obviously."I state and he hisses walking out the door left open behind him.

Kuyah..

"Nah medz you enuh.."I mumble putting on the swimsuit top looking at myself in the mirror after.This is low key so cute..

mi like it!.

mi say yuh angle it good gyal!Yuh angle it goodz

I smile picking up my phone that was on the counter before walking out the bathroom making sure to close the door.First thing my eye catches is mr.moody putting on a white marina.

I blink twice before looking away from him and walking over to the bed for the beach bag his mother had given me with things we would need at the beach.