Bonus Chapter

(I ain't giving ya'll no older faceclaims.Black dont crack.)

**5 YEARS LATER**

Jamaria Aria Walker|25|'Aria'|

"Girl from last night you and the bwoy a bruck down the bed.Come spend time wid we now nuh?"Rylie says standing at the room door.

Jordan chuckles but i groan from the ache in my legs.

Can't forget how much fat ma hurts.

Hear har.

I'm serious.

"And kelsey make breakfast by the way.Unuh nah come eat?"She spoke again stepping further into the room her hands on her hip.

"She soon fawud."Jordan speaks now sitting up.

"Alright..Mine yuh mek mi fren get body come down."She says walking out and i chuckle while taking up my phone.

I turn it on,checking the time.

8:35.

It's early-ish.

That late fi me.

Nobody nah talk to yuh subby.

See how she disrespectful to me after all these years guys?.

Shake mi head.

I get up out of the bed immediately sitting back down after i feel the pain fly throughout my legs.

"Bomboclatt,"I say aloud.

"You did want fuck nuh true?"Jordan speaks already knowing why i said that.

I glare at his handsome face that holds a smile on it.

Him fava scooby doo.

Still love him tho.

Hear the big back 25 year old.

What??

It's true.

With a sigh i get out of the bed walking over to the door twisting the lock.

I then walk back over to the bed taking up my phone.

"I'm gonna be in the bathroom if you need me."I spoke getting a hum in response.