33.Action

**CONTINUED**

3:30.

I was unpacking a few stuff i got off shein in the lounge room and jordan decided to stay over with me.All him a do a watch me.

And him know it ago mek mi get shy.

I Kneel down taking the scissors to cut open the box of things i ordered.

I Hummed to jada Kingdom's tek it that was playin on the Tv while taking out my items.Shein muss tiad a mi.

Pretty sure i've spent almost 1,000 + dollars on shein.

And no mi nah talk JMD.

Yuh crazy??.

This package was 660 plus tax.

Mi ago tek a break from shein.Serious dis time.

I pick up the box standing up with it before emptying it on the living room floor.

Ee grung nuh dutty??.

Yuh bright nuh fuck...

Tink a board house mi live inna??.

No offense to nishana.

Jesus christ.

The bathing suit that i've been wanting for awhile is the first thing i spot and i gasp grabbing it up.

I open the bag taking it out.I fix my bonnet on my head before turning to jordan and showing him.

"This nuh cute Babes?"I ask and he licks his lips smiling at me before nodding.

I Take out the cover up and the bottom part showing it to him also.His reaction changes.

"Nuh know weh yah wear dat guh enuh..try sen it back gah china."

I laugh at his statement before rolling my eyes.

"Nuh muss beach?.And mi nah sen back nun Yuh lucky."

"Gwan fuck yuh self wid mi.True mi nuh fuck yuh up yet mek yah gwan so."he says picking up his phone and i put the bathing suit back in the shein bag closing it.

I make gun fingers pushing his head back before speaking."Mine how yah talk to badman enuh likkle bwoy,"

I begin laughing as he glares at me.

As i go to speak Vybz Kartel's ramping shop begins playing.

My face immediately lights up and i reach for the remote thats also beside him on the sofa.I turn up the volume on the Tv and the song plays louder.

"Come mi gi yah dance,"I say to him turning around and twerking.He chuckles but i can hear the smile in his voice.

We're going to that party tomorrow so might aswell mi practice.