39.Flowers

**CONTINUED**

Jamaria|Jammy\Aria|

Jamaria|Jammy\Aria|

"Hii..."I awkwardly wave to jordan's mom who was in the kitchen with a girl who looked like she was mixed sitting around the island.

She pretty..mi never know him have sister.

Same.Let's not assume tho.

Mhm kay.

"Hey hun.Jordan did tell mi say yah come over enuh..true mi did need the tings dem fi mek dinner mi send him out."She tells me and i give her small laugh nodding.

"Come!,You can sit beside her..me and you need to get to know eachother more."

I take my tiny purse off my shoulder holding it in my hand as i sit down beside the girl.

Ask wah she name.

No yuh mad??.

Fool.

"Mi nuh waa seem nosy enuh.But a weh unuh a go."She asks me as she takes pots out.I love this woman honestly..she makes me feel so comfortable even tho i'm awkward as hell.

"Oh he's taking me on a lunch date.We decided that we should do it every 3-5 months."I reply to her fiddling with my fingers.

Need fi do something pon them other than french tips.

Glad yuh know.

I sigh at the thought as nail ideas flow through my head before her voice comes back into my head.

"..Oh i thought you guy's we're going to a restaurnt cause di way how di bwoy neva wah go buy di sum dem fi mi."I laugh as she does the same now washing her hands.

"Den jesus christ..ciara??."she says looking at the other girl.

Ohh a dat she name.

"touch har fimmie deh jamaria,"She tells me turning back around.

Jesus christ man..

Hesitating i touch the girls arm and she turns her head looking at me before taking an airpod out of her ear.

Oh.

"She was calling you."I say giving her a tight lipped smile and she returned a big one.

"Yea aunty?"She spoke as ms.walker got her seasonings out.

"Yuh nuh see we guest lady?,"

"Hush true mi did a listen music.."Ciara says chuckling softly as ms.walker does the same shaking her head.

"My apologies..I'm ciara jordan's cousin but not by blood if that makes sense."She tells me now looking at me with her hand stretched out for a handshake.

Smiling i shook her hand while speaking."Jamaria."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl..You jordan did a talk bout?"She spoke as fixed my hair.