19.Unknown

**CONTINUED**

Tuesday|1:39 P

Tuesday|1:39 P.M|

Nuh know why di fuck dah girl deh nuh lock chat and just do wah mi tell har.More while mi feel fi just fly dung and buss two shot inna har rass mi self.

Fucking annoying..

I throw the spliff down stepping on it before kicking it away.

Swear she a work fi mi do har sum cause when mi tell har fi tell nobody else mi business."Bossy?"Andre says dragging me from my thoughts.I look at him raising an brow.

"Yuh nah deal wid dah ting deh??"He asks and i humm.

"Genesis know wah fi do mon..a just time zimmi?"He nods walking away.

I got in contact with one of dontae's son's friends and got through with his girlfriend hoping she'd join in on the plan.And she did.

We had everything planned out we were just waiting for the perfect time.

Dem might call him killa but him cya beat me..

Know dat.

**THE NEXT DAY**

9:16 AM

"Jordan weh yuh deh?"My mother asked on the phone while i made a spliff."Mi ooman yaad."I answered.

"You and yuh bredda a get fresh like dontae enuh but mi nah say nun..Yuh nah guh school?"She asked."Friday mi go in.And nuh bada wid ee lecturing ting yuh deh pon speaker"I replied.

She scoffed.

"Alright sir..just making sure your okay.Mi have work suh lata."

"Alright..love yuh enuh mumz"I replied and she chuckled."Love you too."

She then hung up and i took my phone up turning it off and throwing it down on the bed.I Opened the window drawing the curtains before hopping up and sitting on the window frame.

I put the spliff between my lips before taking my lighter and lighting it.Just at that moment the bathroom door opened revealing jamaria.

"J Why yah smoke suh early??"She says making up her face."Ma.."She ignores me walking over grabbing the spliff and throwing it through the window.