Chapter 1

Mon's POV

"Mon! Wake up! It's already 8 am your running late" i hear my mom's voice coming from downstairs

My eyes are a little bit blurry. I check my phone and shoot it's already 8 am my class schedule starts at 9 am. I'm literally gonna be late if I will not got up from the bed.

I'm doom! After staring at the ceiling for 3 minutes I stand up and hurry up to take a bath.

I was doing my make up when my phone rings. The caller was yuki. She is my best friend eversince high school. I tap the phone and answer the call.

"Where are you? It's almost 8.40 am Mon!" She said

"I am just doing my make don't worry I will not be late in our first class I think?" I replied to her

"You better hurry up Mon you won't dare to be late! our profe..." I cut off what she is saying

" I know, I know I gonna hang up see you in minutes!" I just said and hung up the phone

Geez I need to hurry or I will be a dead meat in front of our class I know what yuki is literally saying it's the cold hearted professor!

I went down and wave goodbye to mom. I didn't take the breakfast she had prepared I need to hurry.

Our house driver drive me to school for about 20 minutes and it's exact 9 am when I reach the university.

Geez im doomed I'm literally late. I hurry maybe I can still make it before the terror professor come to our room.

My phone keep on buzzing maybe it's yuki she is concern that the professor came in before me.

I was running and half away from our room when suddenly I bump into someone..

Boogsh! I literally bounce back from the impact I was busy checking if anything is aching than my butt when I notice that someone is standing in front of me..

I look up slowly and meet the cold dark brown eyes looking at me..

Oh no it is the professor it self..

I quickly got up and bend down my head asking for sorry.

"I'm sorry ma'am I wasn't looking on the hallway and did not notice you" I said in a low tone

She just look at me and then turn her back to continue walk through our class room.

I just walk slowly behind her since it will be disrespectful if I will walk ahead of her..

She open the door of our classroom but she let me in first..

"Miss Phetpailin, you can come in first." She said without looking at me I then excuse my self and walk directly to Yuki's side she save me a sit next to her

Everyone is quiet no one dares to talk. Well it's the famous "miss anantrakul" the strict, terror and cold hearted professor.

Everyone is literally scared it not because she is hitting us that will be a violation but because their is something in her presence that you would rather not talk and just listen when she teaches.

Well many students also has a crush on her. I can't deny it she is beautiful. Her long black hair being tied up in a nice pony tail her clothings that adds more details on her body. Well she's the university professor/crush.

She slowly walk to her table and open her laptop to start the lectures oh I forgot she is teaching soils mechanics and flood control management in our class.

It is the last year of my college life and I think messing with her will just ruin my plan of enjoying it I hope what happen earlier will not be a big deal.

My thoughts are cut when Yuri secretly hand me a paper with a note asking if I'm okay.

I just nod and focus on what miss Sam is discussing.

The class went well and end on time but before she bids her goodbye she has an announcement.

"Miss Mon, I would like you to come on my office later after your second class that's all goodbye class." She said before looking at me and going out the classroom

Oh yes I'm doom was it about earlier?

"Mon? Mon? Why does miss Sam wants you to go in her office? Do you want me to come with you later?" Yuko asked

"No, I can manage I think she has something to say about my grades?" I just said

I'm literally having my cold sweat..

***************************

Hi thanks for reading!!! I will just try if this story doesn't work i just delete it soon.

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner ✨

Trapped in your armsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें