Chapter 6

Mon's POV

I woke up early in the morning just to be in time. As I was opening our class room's door I heard my classmates are gossiping about something. I don't mind them and quickly made my pace to sit beside yuki.

"Hey you're so early, too bad miss Sam wouldn't be here today" she said I look at yuki with a knot in my face thinking why will miss Sam will not be here.

I scan the room and then my eyes focused on what is written on the board it's kind of an announcement saying "miss Sam will not be here today, but you still have to answer these problem set in the table"

Ohh so the cold hearted professor was not here today I sigh maybe she's not feeling well.

I guess?

My thoughts cut when yuki talk

"So where do you prefer to answer the activity here or in the library?" She ask

I just told her that we should go to the library instead to focus more while answering it we will just go back when the second class starts.

I am busy solving the problems why does it has to be hard. No doubts I am failing this subjects. I keep analyzing the question when my phone buzz. I open my phone and It came from a not registered number.

Open the message it says "meet me at Martha's coffeeshop at 4pm after your class."

I am confuse who had message me? Asking me to go out with whoever he/she was?

I texted back saying "who are you?" And then I went back on what I am doing after an hour my cellphone rings. Thanks God im outside the library when this unknown number call.

I tap and answer the call

"Hello?" I said I'm somehow irritated

"Hi miss Mon its me miss Sam just want to make it clear I'm the one who message you to meet me later it's day 1 of our tutorial lesson. Im sorry if haven't say my name on the message." She said professionally

I'm a little bit out of words after knowing it was miss Sam who text and called me I hope she doesn't notice that I am irritated a while ago.

"Oh sure miss Sam thank you for giving time to me then I see you later miss Mon" I replied in a low tone

"It's not a big deal and your voice sounds irritated it's there something wrong?." She asked

"No it just that it's hot miss Sam" I replied quickly

"Okay then see you" she hang up the call already

Phew that's was near. I forgot I was with yuki she's wondering who I am talking to.

"Who was it?" She asked

"It's miss Sam it's about the tutor things it's our first session later" I answered

"Weird I thought she's sick" yuki said

Well I thought too but based on her voice hmmm it's kinda husky but she doesn't sound sick if she was wouldn't dare taking our tutorial session today. Maybe something just came up that made her not to come in the university today.

We walk fast for our second class will start.

A few hours later the bell rings which means it's already 3:30 pm and it's time to go home. I quickly grab my things and bid goodbye to yuki.

The cab I book a while ago is waiting at me in front the university. Yeah I just book a cab and will text later our driver to fetch me in the coffee shop.

The coffee shop I a little bit far from the university it tooks 40 mins to be there and I am a little bit late from the time miss Sam said.

I quickly go down the car when we arrive in front of the coffee shop.

I go inside and search the whole coffee shop finding miss Sam.

And there she was sitting near the window her back is facing me that's why she can't see me. I notice her typing on her phone then my phone buzz and I think it was from her? I guess.

I was right it was her asking where am I. I didn't replied and just walk directly to her

"Hi miss Sam! I'm sorry I'm a little bit late" I said apologetic

She turn around and look at me before saying

"It's was fine" she responded

I guide my self to sit in front of her she ask me if I want to order I just nodded and then she ask for the waiter.

I just ordered some coffee so that I can't focus on what she will teach to me right now.

She also ask me to give her my solutions on the problem set she give to us a while ago.

She check it point out my wrong solutions. It's more about my conversion. I literally sucks on it.

She just continue teaching me for about Two hours.

She offered that she will drop me on my house I turn it down again but knowing her she doesn't take no.

In the end she drive me home.

"Thanks miss Sam take care!" I said before going down the her car she just nodded at me

I wait for her to drive along before coming in.

Geez it's a long tiring day I miss my bed.

*************************
Hi thanks for reading this chapter✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

Writing this chapter with my cat

"Zac-kulet✨"