Chapter 12

Sam's POV

I wake up with my phone which keeps on buzzing. Arghh it's so early it's 7 am for Pete's sake.

I open my phone and see it's my dad It buzzes again and I answer it.

"Hey dad." I said feeling sleepy

"Sam I need you to meet our investors today" my dad said

"I just had to attend another errand and I think you're not busy so can you handle this?" He asked

"Of course dad just send me the details i will just take a shower" I said

He hung up and sent me the details. It's after lunch around 3 pm with miss Nita. Oh I had already met her this will be the third time. She was the daughter of Mr. Henry is also a good investor in our company.

And I am not blind Mr. Henry shall meet me but he keeps sending her daughter. That woman is into me.

She keeps on flirting with me but I don't like her. I just ignored her.

So it's a bit early to take a shower. Maybe I shall eat first and review the files my dad had sent for the meeting later.

Scrolling the files and reviewing it carefully so it's about the new deal since it's close we need some investors and Mr. Henry's company is one of them.

At 2pm I showered and got dressed. I just wear my formal dress since it is a meeting.

I make sure to be early so I drive off quickly going to the mall. Yeah it's in the mall the Italian restaurant one.

At 3pm I am in the restaurant and later on here goes miss Nita. She is wearing a seductive dress which catches the eyes of the men around us. I do not bother on what they think of her. I just want to finish this meeting and finish this day.

Tomorrow is Monday and I got to see Mon again which made me excited. I miss her. I snapped out of what I was thinking when miss Nita ordered food for us.

We started talking about the investment and the deal.

After a few hours we had finished making it respectful to miss Nita I gladly accepted the food she had ordered and started digging in.

She keeps on clinging on me even putting food on my plate. I'm annoyed but it's very disrespectful to do something that may offend her. Later on she excuse her self to the rest room.

Miss Nita is standing from the chair when I felt someone is looking at me.

I turn around my sight scrolling to the restaurant when it landed on a firing eyes.

She looks like angry but about to cry.

It's Mon.

Oh shoot she might had got it wrong.

I was about to stand up when she quickly grab her friend and go out to the restaurant.

I gonna follow her when Nita came back and asking if there's something wrong.

I had nothing to do. I just sit again and waited for miss Nita to sign the contract.

After the meeting I rushed onto my car but still thinking of Mon.

The looks in here eyes is killing me.

Shit what I had done.

I'm sorry Mon.

I got home and was laying in my bed it's about 8 pm and I had planned to text Mon.

"Hey your still awake?" I texted

But still no response

"Let me explained" I texted again but still no reply

Maybe I shall talk to her tomorrow after her class.

I close my phone and tried to take a sleep. Oh it's so hard sleeping thinking she's not okay.

I wake up early fixing everything I need to bring today at the university. I then drive off.

In the university I was feeling a little bit nervous because Mon still not replying back to my chats.

I go into my office and then directly walk into mon's classroom

" good morning class" I said as I walk in the door

I scroll my eyes to find where Mon is and there she is.

She keeps ignoring my eyes that Pissed me off.

"Bring out a short bond paper now. Where having our suprise quiz" I said coldly

Before anyone complain I had written the question in the board

"Do it for 30 minutes and then discussion afterward" I said

I walk while they having the quiz but my eyes are locked to mon.

I come near her when her pen fell down.

I quickly get it and give to her.

She thank me without looking at me.

Arghh this is frustrating.

30 minutes is done and everyone passed the quiz and then we proceed in the discussion.

I can't let my emotions win. Still I should be professional in front of my class.

After the discussion I mentioned in the whole class that I want to see miss Mon in my office later after their class.

She just nodded without looking at me.

Oh baby it's hurting me.

************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.