Chapter 5

Sam's POV

I am currently driving Mon to her house when nam called and asking where am I. I wasn't in the mood to go join them but tee just had came home from a long trip. I notice her scrolling in her phone while I am talking to nam.

I bid my goodbye to nam reassuring her that I will join them later after dropping Mon to her house. In just yI bit of minutes we arrive at her house. It's a fancy house. Mon's came from a rich family if not mistaken I once met her father in a business gathering. She was about to go down the car after saying thank you to me when I grab her in her risk.

Their this electric tingling sensation I felt when I reach for her. she look at me and in her wrist that I am holding. I quickly remove my hand when I realized what I had done.

I just ask for her phone number it is for me to contact her when I had fix the tutorial session.

I give her my phone and she quickly save her phone number and get out of the car.

She didn't come inside maybe she's waiting for me to leave so I drive and not too far from her house I see her going inside their house.

After 1 hour of driving I parked my car in front of a luxurious bar. Yeah this where we usually hang out.

I got out of the car and go inside directly to the VIP room.

Coming in I saw nam, tee and Kade sitting in the sofa while holding their drinking glasses.

" hey your late Sam!" Tee said

"She drop someone or maybe it's was your lover?" Nam said while teasing me

"Oh, I can't accept it if Sam has her own lover it's killing me" Kade said joking around

"Stop messing around guys it's something not important to talk about" I said as I sit down and called the water for a tequila

The waiter bring in the glass of tequila and I quickly take a sip.

" so how was your business trip tee?" I asked

"It went good I just close the deal your dad will be pleased" he said

Yeah we had our own company and we were well known in the business industry I just don't want taking granted and also I ask my dad if I can teach first and later on I will take position on our company. At first he doesn't want it but with the help of my mom he has nothing to do and agreed on my request.

tee's company is one of our business partner too that's why he is doing his best to contribute to our company.

"Well that's good to hear dad might throw up a party for this deal" I replied

We continue chatting and updating each other's life when nam mentioned a name

"Oh Sam is Mon in your class? I was Wondering what happened to her earlier and you instructed her to go visit the clinic" She asked

"Well she's so clumsy earlier and bump into me I think she hurt her butt hard." I answer

"Well you had a disobedient student in that case Sam maybe your scary charisma doesn't scare her haha!" She said jokingly

I just ignored what Nam's is saying you guys maybe wondering why does she works as a nurse in the university.

Well she has a little crush on the doctor in the university and even if she has her own coffee shop she still manages to apply as a nurse inside the university to have the chance to flirt with that dude. it's now or never as she said.

Later on we decided to go home and part ways after all we all are drunk but still can manage to drive.

I bid my goodbye to them and ride my car.

oh shit I remember I still have my class tomorrow I shall head home now and waste no time I hope I don't get an hangover geez.

*****************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner