Chapter 11

Mon's POV

I am currently on my bed. Things are keep coming back of mind on what had happened in the party.

I never expected that miss Sam will do that. I can still feel the warmth of her hand in my waist.

FLASHBACK

after miss Sam said that speech she quickly grab me and bring into the middle of the crowd where the couple are dancing.

Geez what's happening I'm still shocked on what is going on. She then lead my hands onto her shoulders and grab my waist onto her. I am literally turning red.

Its all unexpected.

Miss Sam?

I met her eyes asking what is happening.

But she ignored my eyes and just dance.

The song was good to here. Our bodies are dancing with the rhythm of it.

I then look again in her eyes full of admiration. Never in my mind I thought this will happen.

I had imagined of it before when I had I tiny crush on her when she was in college.

But look at it now..

She look at me intensely our eyes never left each other enjoying the dance.

That special moment was cut when the song ended.

No one dares to speak. I'm still confused on her actions.

The atmosphere between us was cut when her parents and mine too go to our direction.

They took a picture of us me and miss Sam. And then her mother blurted out that miss Sam used to be possessive before on me. My mom added that she doesn't want me to play to anyone but her.

I wish I had remembered it all..

Later on the party is over and our family bid goodbye to Mr. Scott.

FLASHBACK END

I'm still turning red remembering those things earlier. What's with miss Sam?

There were my thoughts when I drifted to sleep.

I wake up late in the morning with my phone keep on buzzing.

I checked it and I was surprised to see it was a new gc.

With miss Sam friends?

I checked the members and it was a relief seeing she's not here.

"Hi Mon! Pls don't tell Sam it's a secret gc"-nam

"Oh she's awake"-kade

"Hi kid!"- tee

"What is this gc for?" I typed

"It's a secret gc between us to spy on Sam"-nam

Miss nam is kinda naughty. Well there's nothing wrong in this GC I think. Except they are miss Sam's friends.

"What's between you and Sam little girl?"-tee

My forehead is knotted. I don't even know what's between us. That's making me lonely.

"Hey tee stop asking let's wait on Sam's action"-nam

"Yeah don't be pressured with us"- Kade

" I appreciate your kindness" I replied

I then go up to take a bath, me and Yuri will have a date today since it's Sunday and she had just came home from the vacation.

I wear a comfortable clothes cause we agreed to go shopping today! My parents spoiled me in this things and I don't abuse that privileged. In fact I only go shopping one a month if needed.

I go downstairs and wave goodbye to mom dad is busy in the study room I do not want to bothered him.

I ask our driver to drive me and just give instructions to not fetch me later cause Yuki will drop me off.

At the mall...

I am currently waiting for yuki in the books store. I gonna buy pen and bondpaper.

I also scroll in the book section. I like reading books. Specifically the romcom one.

I keep strolling when I had seen the vol one of "the loyal pin".

So this is the one that trends in X. I had read some parts of it online and I kinda like the story. I get the book and put it on my basket.

I keep walking around until I bumped into someone.

What's with bumping this day how clumsy am I.

The bump things is not that hard so no one had fall in the floor.

I look on someone I had bumped and said sorry to her

"I'm sorry miss it's my fault" I immediately said with apologetic look

"It's okay miss I wasn't looking also" she replied smiling

Oh she's so friendly.

"Oh you also read that book?" She asked noticing the book in my basket

"Yes" I said smiling back

"I'm finding that book too can you lead me where you had get it" she asked

I then nodded and help her to got this book after grabbing the book she want I bid my goodbye to her since I saw yuki in front of the book store.

"Wait miss can I have your number? Just in case oh by the way I'm friend" she said

Well she's kind and I don't mind being her friends too.

I then give her my number saying my name is Mon. After that I go to the cashier and paid for the items with the card my dad gave me.

I directly go to yuki hugging her. I miss her so much.

She hugged me back saying she has something from me from the vacation.

We proceed on our agenda "shopping". We buy some dresses and casual clothes to worn in school. I also had buy a purse. It's so cute in pink that's why I had buy it. Yuki on the other hand buy new heels.

After 3 hours of shopping things we decided to eat before going home. It's past 4 pm and my tummy is growling.

We decided to eat in a fine restaurant when I notice wait...

Is that miss Sam?

With another girl?

Just the two of them?

I feel some aching on my heart.

Oh why does it hurts?

I thought there something special between us.

Maybe she was just being nice since I am her student.

She looks at me suprisingly.

She was about to stand

When I grab yuki to eat somewhere else with me. I just said that I crave for an japanese food.

After eating yuki drop me home. I wasn't in the mood and tell mom not to bother me cause I will sleep early being tired from shopping.

Upstairs in my bed I keep thinking what just happened.

Are you playing with my feelings miss Sam?

Thinking about it makes me cry.

I cried the whole night until I fall asleep.

************************
Oh guys new characters are coming are ready for the twist?

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.