Chapter 29

Mon's POV

We're now on the plane. Sam really takes care of everything.

All I had to do is to prepare my things and myself.

It will be a two night vacation. We need to go back Monday afternoon.

There are many things to do in the office as my dad said.

But then I was surprised that they let me spend the new year with Sam without them.

They let me know that they had also planned their own vacation at Sam's parents house in the province.

They just remind me to call them.

Sam's is sleeping right now. She maybe tired doing work all day just to have this day.

She's sleeping soundly. It's a good sight.

I always Love watching her sleeping. Sometimes I pretend to sleep so that she will sleep too.

After checking if she really is sleeping. I then open my eyes and memorize every part of her beautiful face. Her nose, her cheeks and of course her lips.

Later on the flight attendant announced that we will now in the airport that we need to go down.

I wake up Sam and she was surprised that we arrive at the Okinawa island.

Yeah we ride a business type airplane.

There were so many people in here.

I was mesmerized by their airport.

What a view.

Later on Sam is looking for the assistance she hired for our vacation to bring us to the resort.

And there we see a cute couple holding a banner saying welcome to Okinawa Japan ms Sam and Mon.

Sam brings our luggage while holding my hands.

We greeted them and were surprised to know they are fluent in speaking English.

They then assisted us to the van.