chapter 34

Mon's POV

Sam and me are traveling back to our home.

She's holding my hands.

Our parents are waiting for us in the airport. Sam said that we should have some lunch date with our parents.

Of course to announce that were engaged.

The ring on my fingers shines whenever sun rays is on it.

At the airport our parents our there waiting for us. I kiss my mom and her Sam mom on there cheeks and a hugged for our dads.

They were happy and I notice that mom eyes was surprised to see what's on my fingers.

I blush but Sam just smirked and was proud of what that ring means.

We then headed to the restaurant. It's Thai cuisine.

Entering the restaurant I was surprised to see her friends there.

I also see yuki and friend in the restaurant.

Our family greeted them and vice versa.

I never thought Sam will announce it in a huge crowd. I guess she's very excited announcing it.

Sam still holding my hands while where sitting in the table.

We're in the center part of the table.

Food are now serve. They ordered a lot. Everyone were eating happily while chatting then later on Sam said to the waiter to serve the wine.

Each of has the glass of wine and then she stands up. To her speech.

"I know some of your are thinking about the announcement I had but I know some of you guys had a hint of it."She then pulled me up hold my waist and raised our holding hands.

"We're married" she said

Everyone was shocked even I was shocked of what she said.

Sam is so naughty.

I tap her lightly and whispered to her that she should stop teasing everyone.

She then laugh

"Kidding aside, Mon and I are now engaged! And I want everyone who's important to us to know about this things. I don't want to hide anything I'm proud to announce that I will marry this woman beside me. And that I love her more than anything" she said

"Cheers! For the engagement!" Sam's father said and we all drink the wine were holding.

Later on yuki keep on teasing about us.

"Kiss!" She keep saying then everyone did it

Im a little bit shy when Sam kiss me it's a light kiss and everyone keep on cheering and teasing us.

Everyone congrats us and expected that we will get married soon.

Our parents our happy. I didn't hear any bad comments from them.

After an hour everyone bid goodbye and needed to go on work and have some things to do.

Sam needs to go to the office that's why she rides with her dad's car while I ride with my mom still tired from the travel. I think I need to rest the whole day at house.

Later on I'm home. I go upstairs in my room and change to more comfortable clothes.

I then lay on my bed and chat Sam that I'm home.

"Okay baby I gonna finish work early then I will go in your house. I chatted with your mom that I will be there for one night. Oh and you should rest too I know you're still tired from yesterday" she chatted I blush on what she's pointing out "the yesterday"

"Yes babe gonna take a nap I love youuu~" I replied

"I love you too 😘" she replied with a kiss emoji

I then put down my phone and let my body sleep.

Sam's POV

Sam's POV

I'm at the office now. I'm reading some documents. When Mon message me. She's home now. And that's good she shall get some sleep. She's more tired than me.

Thinking how tired she was because of me 😌

I then focus again on what I am doing when my phone beep again.

Was it Mon?

"Congratulations on your engagement! Be happy for now that won't last" the message

I was angry here they are again. Sending threats on me. I called my friend and ask for update. But still theres no update about it.

They are so hard to trace.

I'm not gonna let them hurt Mon.

They can hurt me but not my Mon.

I can kill anyone if someone will touch her.

After a minute the anonymous messenger send again

A photo of Mon on the restaurant a while ago.

And a photo right now in there house?

I was very surprised. I then called Mon secret bodyguard to closely watch her from now on.

I should do whatever for her safety.

**********************
It's a short update guys!

Thanks for reading this chapter✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.