Chapter 7

Sam's POV

I wake up with a hangover which causing me to have a severe headache. I look at my phone and check the time oh shit it's 8:30 am.

Even if I tried to get up I will still be late. I just call the president to inform him I can't attend teaching my class today though I will just give some activity on them.

The owner/ president of the university agreed while of course his my uncle. Yeah he's my father brother . He's a bit worried I just said that it's a simple head ache and that taking medicine can ease it.

I go downstairs and yeah I live on my own eversince I graduated this house was my parents gift to me when I had graduated college.

I start making my coffee and then get some medicines for my headache I think I also need a good bath after this.

While sipping the coffee I ask my co professor to give my instructions to the section president. I just send some problem sets for them to answer it's to review what they had learned yesterday.

After giving instructions I go upstairs and take a bath. I guess this will remove my hangover. I just relax for a while in the bathtub.

Taking a bath really help me recover from my hangover. I am currently brushing my hair when my phone buzz. It a text message from nam asking if I am okay because I didn't attend my class session today.

I just text her back that I am okay and that I just woke up late that's why I didn't come.

After that my phone rings and it's my mother asking if I am free today and she wants me to go home for lunch. I just said yes since it's more okay if I will go visit my parents'house it's been a month after all.

I get ready picking up my sling bag and drive to my parent's house.

After an hour I had arrive in our house.

The maids greated me and remind me that my mother is in the kitchen preparing foods.

I go the kitchen and hug my mom backwards and kiss her cheeks.

"Hi mom I miss you" I said as I hug her still

"Oh you're here honey I miss you too go in the garden side your father is there he will be pleased seeing you" she said

I quickly went to the garden side and saw my father talking to the phone maybe about business I waved to him and he noticed me he quickly ended the call and welcomed me with a hug.

"Hi sweetheart, I miss you!" He said while embracing me

I am a dad's girl literally

" I miss you too dad how are you?" I said

He stop hugging me and starts to talk about his life with a little bit details about the company. Yeah he is expecting me to manage the business soon.

Our chitchat was cut when my mom came with the maids having the foods ready and it was all my favorite. My mom really prepared a lot even there are only Three of us.

"Any boyfriend or girlfriend you have?" My mother asked

Yah for them it doesn't matter what my lover will be. The just want me to introduce someone to them. The one I love.

"Nothing mom haha don't worry are you eager to have a grandchild?" I said jokingly

"Of course I do but that's not what I wanted to see for now, I want you to have you own lover and be happy" she said

We continue updating each other about what happened this pass days
My father also ask if I am feeling okay cause my uncle called him saying I am not feeling okay that's why I am not at the university.

I just said in fine not mentioning that I had drink yesterday they gonna be mad for sure me driving drunk.

After eating I tell my mom that I will just had a walk. While having this walk I realized I still had to do some tutorial session with miss Mon.

I text her earlier to meet me on the coffee shop at 4 pm. I checked my phone she message me back saying who was it.

Oh I forgot to tell it was me

I call her and clarify the things about the tutorial lessons later.

By 3 pm I bid my goodbye to my parents saying I had some agenda at 4 pm.

I quickly get in the car cause it's a little bit far from our home the coffee shop.

An hour later at exactly 4 I am outside the coffee shop I go in and check if Mon was here but no sign of her maybe she's on the way.

After 10 minutes still no sign of her so I decided to text her asking where she is.

I was surprised hearint a low voice in my back and it was Mon.

She apologized for being late and I don't mind it. I ask if she wants to order she nodded so I called the waiter.

She just ordered one coffee maybe to wake her up. Her eyes a little bit gloomy maybe she's tired but still had to attend a Tutorial session.

We waste no time and I asked her to bring out the problem set I had them answered a while ago. I notice some of her solutions are not correct.

So I started telling her what's the correct answer normally she's confused on the conversions. I teach her everything about the activity and we last for almost 2 hours.

We were done in the lesson when I notice that she is booking again a cab so I just told her that I will drop her home for safety since it's late. She has nothing to do and I don't accept any no.

Since I know her address i don't need to ask where to drop her.

We arrive on her home and she quickly get out of the car saying thank you and stand in the side to bid me goodbye I just drove off.

I arrive home safely and I didn't bother to eat dinner since I'm not that hungry. I just go upstairs and change clothes. I open the TV and watch Netflix. I think chilling after a long day is the best

***************************

Hi thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.