Chapter 14

Mon's POV

I wake feeling Heavy. Wait why does everything is in white? I asked myself.
I scroll around and then I see mom peeling some apples.

I realized then what happened and where am I.

I'm at the hospital.

Oh how I hate this place.

My mom notice that I'm awake and walk into me. She gave me some water.

" you made us worried honey" my mom said while sobbing

"Oh mom stop crying. I'm fine look?" I said

She the hug me lightly. She was scared I know it was a past trauma for her.

She stop crying and ask if I'm feeling well and do I need something. She gives me the peeled apples while eating it I notice a bunch of flowers on the table.

My mom notice what I am looking at.

"It's from Sam how sweet of her going here early before going to work, you never said that Sam is you professor honey" my mom said

So it's was from miss Sam

"She's so thoughtful. She's the one who brings you in here and informed us of what happened" she added

Oh I still remember how her voice panicked when I fell down on my knees.

She sweet though giving flowers in here before going to work.

My mother give me my phone and I see many messages on it.

It's from Yuko being worried and replied that I'm okay and there's nothing to worry about.

I then open the GC with miss Sam's friends saying I'm fine.

Lastly I open miss Sam message saying " I brought you flowers you were still sleeping I hope you like it see you later" with a heart emoji?

What's going on?

I then type saying Thankyou for the flowers.

She then replied with a sticker.

Omg why does she had to be cute.

I close my phone and continue eating the apple.

So boring!

Sam's POV

I am now in the office smiling ear to ear after receiving a text from Mon.

I don't know what I am feeling for her still I'm confused.

All I know I don't want to share her.

She's mine only

I gonna kill if someone will dare to touch her.

I was cut off my idea when my father called telling that I had to attend another meeting this afternoon with miss Nita it's a following meeting as mentioned.

I hesitate I still have to see Mon later at the hospital.

I just agreed with my father. I think it won't take so long.

After my class I drive my self into the meeting area. I was glad that it's near the hospital where Mon is admitted

As usually Nita keeps on flirting on me so clingy so annoying

I removed her hand off my elbow when she hold me there. She's so irritating also Mon and me quarrel because of her.

Oh I miss Mon. I miss her lips so soft.

Imagining our kiss in the office.

My thoughts are cut when miss Nita gets my attention saying we should go to the near shop and buy milktea.

Well its a good idea I shall buy Mon some milk tea to boost her energy up.

I took my phone and it's 3 pm already our meeting is about to end.

We just added a little bit details about it.

We then walk to the other shop which i take out milk tea for Mon and Nita was curious who was it for cause I don't really like milk tea. I just didn't answered her since the meeting is done I don't have any business with her. After getting the milktea, I then woke ahead of her without bidding goodbye.

I heard her calling me but I just ignored her. I'm excited to see my baby.

After a minute I had parked my car in the hospital and then go directly to mon's room when I noticed her mom talking to the doctor.

Maybe they talking about the results. I'm curious so I walk towards to them.

"Oh hi Sam there you are, are you going to mon's room?" She asked

I just nodded and then ask

"So how's Mon miss max?" I asked

" the doctor just said that she's just over fatigue maybe working too hard at her academics" she said

Oh I feel guilty I even suggested to her to have tutorial lessons

She then excuse her self because she has to fix mon's billing she will be out later.

I then bid goodbye and directly go to mon's room.

I open it and see mon's watching on her phone.

"Hey" I said to get her attention

"Oh hi miss Sam" she said smiling at me

Oh I miss her sweet smile

"I bring you some milktea" I said I walk beside her and she quickly get it from my hand and drink the milktea

"Hey slow down mon you may choke" I said

Her eyes are twinkling while drinking it.

Oh she's a milktea fan?

Haha how cute.

She looks adorable while sipping it.

"Thanks miss Sam" she said smiling again

Oh I almost fall from my knees so glad there was a table beside me.

"How was you feeling?" I asked

"I'm feeling more well miss Sam specially when you gave me this milk tea I think I can now join a marathon" she said

I laughed at was she had said she's literally adorable the same time stubborn.

I see her eyes were suprise when she see me laughing.

Yeah I don't laugh usually. I'm always on my poker face to hide my emotions. It was my dad thought me so people won't take advantage of me.

"You should be fine I Heard your going out later from this room" I said

"And I had also excuse you in the university for one more day for you to recover." I added

"That's so thoughtful of you miss Sam" she answered

Later on her mother come in with the nurse to accompany them.

They put Mon in a wheelchair being thoughtful I am the one who push Mon until we reach their car.

I grab Mon helping her to ride the car with her mom.

She then bid goodbye..

**************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.