Chapter 35

Mon's POV

I am now at the university. Sam sent a car for me to ride on. It's a bit too much but I think she's just protecting me but from what?

I am with yuki and friend. Today is the enrollment day for us seniors. It's our last semester and graduation is waving.

After enrolling we decided to go to the café shop to chat for a while.

Yuki and friend are so sweet. They are now holding hands under the table. I'm somehow missing my Sam.

I buy some coffee and a cute donut in a bunny shape. It's color is pink too!

I enjoy eating. Then I also buy a coffee for Sam. I planned to suprise her in her office.

I reminded the driver to make it a secret.

Later on we decided to go home. We separate ways and I ride the car.

An hour later here we are in front of Sam's company.

It was really huge. I go down in front of it. Then the driver go to the parking lot it's under the company.

I was walking pass the stairs when I I notice a cute cat on the road. I like cats too that's why without second thought.

"Hey little one come! What are you doing in the center of the road?" I said as I grab it.

I look around the road still no sign of cars. So I decided to walk across.

But then I heard a loud sounds and it's coming from me.

Boogsh! A loud noise.

I then flew in a distance direction. I felt the ground.

Some people are screaming for help. But all I want is to protecting this kitten with me.

I'm still holding it hugging it with the tight grip on the coffee I buy for Sam. Oh no the coffee.

And then everything went black.

Sam's POV

I'm waiting for Mon. Yeah the guard said that they coming. And informed me that it's a surprise visit for me.

How sweet is my girl! I'm so excited. I'm now looking in the window and then I saw mon's go down from the car.

The car move and go inside the parking lot. She's now passing the stairs but she looks back.

Wait what does she's looking for?

Later on she came back and go to the street I can barely see what she's holding. She's hugging something while gripping the paper bag she had.

She now crossing the street again looking side to side to see if there is a coming car.

When she saw there was none she continues to cross the street