Chapter 16

Mon's POV

I am now at the university. I feel more okay than before. Yuki is busy writing some notes from the last day.

Yesterday I drifted off to sleep. I'm a little shy to miss Sam because she was teaching me then what? I just fell asleep.

I woke up this morning in my bed with a blanket. I don't even know who brings me to the bed. Maybe it's mom.

Mom didn't wake me up after I fell asleep at that time. Maybe she wants me to rest more.

Later on mr. Ploy come in with a student?

Was she new? Yeah she's a girl. Her hair are not that long and she's tall too. Her face somehow familiar.

Oh I remember she's the girl in the bookstore what does she doing in here?

The girl caught me and wink at me.

What's the name again..

I can't remember

"Good day class this is miss friend a transfer student I hope you guys help her catch up" Mr. Ploy said

We all nodded and welcomed her.

She also introduced her self Shortly before Mr. Ploy ordered her to sit beside me since it's a vacant one.

After Mr. Ploy short discussion, friend talk to me.

"Hey Mon! It's been a long time" she said

"Yeah it's nice to see you here how come you transfer?" I asked

"It's a personal thing then I seek that this University is good at teaching" she replied

I didn't bother here to share that personal reasons but yuki is confused seeing I was talking to friend like we know each other.

I just whispered to her that friend is the one I told her. The one I met in the bookstore She then make a O expression.

Class was too fast it's time to go home.

Friend ask me if we can hang out after class I just agreed since I don't have anything to do. And it's for tightening our bond.

Friend, me and yuki got our self to Martha's coffeeshop.

I ordered a latte while friend other cappuccino and yuki ordered frappe.

I really like this coffee shop so cozy and relaxing.

They also had some books in here where you can read while sipping coffee.

I also order my self a donut that's looks cute. It's in pink color omg.

The order came and I enjoy eating and drinking it.

Friend and yuki keeps on telling stories but I notice friend is more interested about me.

She ask what's my fav food,hobby,music and etc.

Maybe she's trying to catch up with me.

A later on yuki have to go cause there an urgent matter in their house. She bid goodbye and left me and friend.

Friend is friendly the same time talkative. She not out of stories.

I was surprised when she get an tissue and wipe my side lips.

"The was an donut icing in it" she said while laughing

"You look like a kid so messy" she said keep on teasing me

I blush a little and a little bit irritated of her teasing me.

I just enjoyed her company while waiting for our driver.

Sam's POV

My phone buzz. I am currently fixing things on my office cause my class ended I can now relax and go home.

I open my phone it's a message from the GC nam. A photo actually. It's mon with a girl? Wiping her lips????

"So sweet" -nam

"Where the fuck is that place." I replied

"It's in the coffee shop I just see them and find then adorable aww" -nam

"They look like a couple"- tee

"Am I missing something?"-kade

I ignored there message I quickly got my self in the car and drive off to the coffee shop.

And their I see Mon laughing with that girl. She seems to enjoy Time being with that girl. I am currently pissed off.

I see Mon standing up and asking permission to that girl that she was about to go in the restroom.

Ahe got up and I walk behind her. She even doesn't notice me. It that's the effect of that girl to her? I'm angry.

She open the restroom and goes in the cubicle. I checked if there's anyone inside.

After checking no one is inside. I quickly locked the door and wait for her to get out the cubicle.

I lean against the sink putting my hands in a cross position.

Later on she opened the cubicle and was surprised to see me.

I waste no time. I grab her and pin her into the wall. I am looking at her intensely.

"Are you enjoying laughing with that girl?" I said gritting my teeth

*************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.