Chapter 17

Mon's POV

I excused myself from friend. I'm gonna go to the rest room. She nodded. She's so funny she keeps on telling stories that make me laugh.

I walked directly to the rest room and went to the first cubicle. I do what I need to do and open the cubicle to wash my hands.

I'm so surprised to see Miss Sam leaning in the sink.

She looks angry.

Her eyes are killing me.

She then grabbed me and pin me against the wall.

Saying " are enjoying laughing with that girl?" With gritted teeth

I'm kinda scared of her right now. I never saw this kind of her. She likes a tiger ready to kill her prey.

Was she jealous?

"Yes" I said in a low tone avoiding her gaze.

She lifted my chin making me look at her straightly. She somehow became soft.

Maybe she realized I am scared and tears start going down from my eyes.

"Oh shit stop crying baby!" She said then wiping my tears off

She hugged me and I cried on her shirt.

"I'm sorry i scared you" she said in soothing words

"Your Maa..d at me" I said stuttering still afraid to make her angry. It's scary.

"I'm not" she said still caressing my hair.

" I just don't want the fact that someone makes you laugh" she said

I don't know what she feels towards me. It's confusing.

For me I'm sure I like her. It's obvious. I liked her ever since she was in college.

I wouldn't stalk her if not.

I like her I hope I can tell it out loud but I'm afraid she will push me away when she knows about it.

After a minute I calm down and miss Sam offered to drop me off. I didn't have the chance to bid goodbye to friend. I will just chat her instead.

I am in miss Sam car and while chatting friend that I had to go home and she shall go home too and take care.

Miss Sam hold my hand while driving. It's like she gonna lose me.

I was surprised when she parked in a milktea shop. She buy me some saying it's her peace offering from what happened earlier.

I happily accepted it.

I really love milk tea. It boost my energy.

After an hour I'm home miss Sam has drive off.

Mom also noticed that miss Sam always drop me often. I just said that we had our tutorial session earlier.

I was taking a shower when I noticed that miss Sam grip earlier is hard that make me have some bruises in my wrist it's becoming purple.

Sam's POV

I'm at home soaking my body in the bathtub to ease my stress from work and also to think of what had happened earlier.

Fuck me I made her scared of me.

I can still see how her eyes looks like.
So afraid.

I shouldn't have done that. I mad Mon cried because of what I had done.

I let my emotions over done me.

I won't let it happen again. My goal is to make her happy not to make her scared of me.

It was a relief when she calmed down and accept my peace offering to her.

It's my fault too. I get angry without asking.

I also find out that the girl with her earlier is a transfer student and was just being friendly with her?

Then I shall keep an eye on that girl. I shall check her profile tomorrow at the university.

I changed into a comfortable sleep wear and lay in my bed.

I'm still thinking of Mon. I hope I can be with her everyday. I miss her lips.

Oh shit I should stop doing this. Thinking her at night won't help me to get at sleep.

I then get my phone and send a good night sticker to Mon.

She replied fast sending a sticker too which means she's off to sleep too.

I smiled my mon have learned to text back on me.

Yeah my Mon she will always be mine and mine alone.

I turn off my phone and prepare to sleep.

***********************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner