Chapter 15

Mon's POV

I am bored right now. Mom didn't let me go to class. She said that miss Sam had excused me already. So they are that close?

My mom brought me breakfast in bed. Giving my medicines. And reminds me to be careful next time.

I just nodded after eating breakfast. I remembered I had bought the book I wanted last time. Maybe reading it will kill time.

I am now reading the book when my phone buzz.

A smile left my lips when I saw who was it.

It's miss Sam.

She is asking if I am doing fine and said that she will visit me for a tutorial session. Yeah she's still strict. Well I think I need it. I need someone to accompany me today.

After replying to her text I focus back on what I am reading.

I am in the chapter where princess anil has to go international to study and has to left princess pilantita.

Geez im currently crying. Leaving someone is really hard. I can't imaging happening it to me. I think it will broke my heart so much. Oh the feeling of loneliness.

I got carried away with what I was reading and didn't notice it was past lunch. Later on I heard the door opens. I thought it was mom.

So I raise my head to see miss Sam. She's too early. Does she have work?
Did she skip it for me?

"Hey" she said

But looking at what she's wearing. She actually from the university. She's holding a paper bag with her and later on the door opens again where Mon brings some plate.

"Mon! Sam bring some food for you. It's some of your favorites" mom said

Oh so she bring foods too?

My heart is melting on every move she does. I feel special. But with the thought nothing between us but as a professor and student relationship hurt me.

Mom prepared the table near me it was a study table and then put the foods and plates in it.

Mom said that I should stand up and sit near the table.

I am now eating with miss Sam. I'm a little bit shy on her looking at me. It's like she wants to eat me alive.

She asked me if what am I reading earlier and then I told her that it is the loyal pin.

Carried away I just spoil her the part where the chapter is all about crying and loneliness.

"I don't want to be left behind" I whispered which didn't slip her ears

"I wouldn't" miss sam answered looking at me intensely

My cheeks are turning red on what she had said and then she slowly leaning at me.

Giving me a peck on my lips.

Yeah she kiss me again which makes me confuse.

Does a professor and student relationship do this?

"You lips taste goods" she said after kissing me

I'm literally blushing on what she said.

Then what are we?

"Miss Sam I think it's wrong kissing me" I said

"There's nothing wrong. It's a reward for doing good. What's wrong is when you let others to kiss you" she said in a serious tone

"This should be between us Mon" she continues

"Let's have a deal, if you become a good girl you always had a reward" she said again

I just nodded lost in thoughts from what she had said.

Later on a maid come in and get the plates and foods out of my room. Well we're done eating.

Miss Sam asked me if I am okay. I just nodded so we actually start in our lessons.

She teaches me the lessons I had left behind because of me being absent for 2 days.

I listened carefully to her and trying to understand everything she is saying.

Until I didn't notice I fell asleep.

Sam's POV

I was still teaching her when I notice she's not talking. I look at her seeing she was asleep. So cute of her.

I just want to look at her this side. Hair are in her face so I carefully removed it and cares her cheeks.

She maybe tired.

I gulp down looking at her lips. Which I can't resist. I can even give up anything just to have her lips.

I then lean up to kiss her. She whined a little. So adorable she looks like a kid. After that I cope her up bringing her to the bed.

After putting her in the bed. I put her some blankets and kiss her forehead before slowly going out of her room.

I go downstairs seeing miss max.

"Oh you're done Sam?" She asked
K
"I think Mon is tired miss max that's why she fell asleep while I am teaching" I said

She then laugh saying

"Oh that's child is so stubborn. Sorry for causing trouble Sam. Thanks for teaching her, here have some coffee" she said

I just nodded and sat in the living room sipping the coffee she prepared.

Later on miss max give me a photo.

It's me and Mon back when I am visiting Mr

It's me and Mon back when I am visiting Mr. Matthew's office.

Mon is so little in that photograph.

"It's was the first time you meet Mon and you were so cute wanting to have some pictures with Mon" she said

I just smiled remembering those days.

I asked miss max if I could have some copy of it. She agreed cause she said they have more copy. So she give it to me.

Later on I bid my goodbye to miss max reminding me to call her max instead.

"Goodbye max" I said

She nodded and remind me to take care..

*****************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.