Chapter 37

Sam's POV

I'm now at mon's room. Her parents just left to check the case on their daughter's case.

She's sleeping. Bruises are around her.

The doctor announced she's brain dead as of now. Also I had known that she had been suffering from a brain tumor.

It's for a month from now. They plan to operate Mon if she wakes up Tomorrow.

That's explain why she's been sleeping a lot, being thin and I always notice her drinking medicine that I thought was vitamins.

She been brave not to let anyone know it. The doctor said that mon schedule her appointment for her brain tumor this week before the semester starts.

But this shit happens. The crash makes the brain tumor to be triggered more.

I hold her hand tightly.

"Hey baby please wake up. I'm waiting for you we are getting married right? We are also gonna live beside the sea that's your dream right?"

I am now crying my baby oh please..

"Please wake up baby please follow my voice and come back to me. Your babe misses you" I said while my sobs are getting louder

Mon..

My Mon....

My baby.....

I'm waiting please..

"I know you're a strong woman baby so please come back to me" I said again and cares her hair lightly.

I look on my watch it's about 3 pm.

I'm kinda thirsty so I'm gonna grab some water outside a little bit.

To calm me down. Mon won't be happy if she sees me like this.

I then go down and put some coins in the vending machine. I grab a bottle of water then straight drinking it.

Later on my friends are here to visit Mon.

We were walking back to her room.

When I notice the doctor and nurses are panicking and running coming through mon's room?

What the!

I quickly ran and saw that they were in mon's room reviving her.