Chapter 21 🚫🚫🚫🚫

Mature content are ahead!!!!!!!!

Sam's POV

I am now here on the beach side again. Dinner is done. Mon is busy helping my mom hers cleaning.

I still can't believe it Mon is now my girlfriend.

She's mine now.

So this is what we feel when we fall in love.

Everything is overwhelming. I just want to feel it forever.

I shall fullfil my promise to her. To take care of her forever. To protect and make her happy.

Later on Mon sat beside me. I then pull her closer to me letting her to lean on my shoulders.

Oh this feeling. Those butterflies on my stomach. I love her and I don't wanna lose her ever.

"I thought you are engaged with that girl that's why I keep avoiding you!" She said

"Oh baby Nita's doesn't even have the standard I want" I answered

"My eyes only on you ever since, i love you." I said again

I look at her and kiss her nose then her cheeks before kissing her lips

I Heard dad said go get a room we both chuckle how cute our families are.

It's getting colder. We decided to go inside. In our room.

Mon decides to wash up first so I gonna wait for her the to take turns in the rest room.

Even if we're a couple now. I respect her privacy.

Later on Mon got out wearing a sexy sleepwear. I gulp seeing her wearing that thing.

Geez I need to give my self a cold bath.

I then go inside the bath room before anything else come into my mind.

Mon's POV

After taking a bath  I go out the bath room. I see miss sam look at me and she even gulp. Her eyes are in fire but still she still manage to go in the bathroom and take a bath.

I'm not that innocent. I know those things. Sometimes we unexpectedly experience it.

I wonder why miss sam stopping her self. I'm her girlfriend now she can do whatever she wants to.

Later on she is done taking a bath. She directly go to the bed beside me. Blanket are covering me.

She face me saying goodnight and kiss me it was just a peck but before she can pull from the kiss. I kiss her back and deepen the kiss.

"Mon.." she said

"I don't want to push you doing this" she said again still gasping from our kiss

"Oh please miss Sam take me?" I said assuring her it's okay

She waste no time.

She's now above me she started kissing me again but this time it's more rough with a hint of carefulness.

I moan where her kiss starting to go in my ear lobe

"A..h"

"Yes moan for me baby" she said

She keep kissing me until she had removed my clothes. I cover my upper body feeling shy.

"Stop hiding those babies, baby" she said

She then cares my breast while sipping into my nipple. It makes my whole body heat more.

"Ahhh" I moan louder

"Saamm"

After sipping my breasts like a hungry baby.

She then lowered her head but look at me asking permission.

I just nodded

"Please be gentle it's my first" I said

"Don't worry baby" she said assuring me.

She then pull off my underwear. Exposing to her was should be seen.

"Beautiful" she said I blushed

She then suddenly lick it.

"Ohh" she keep on licking and putting force on her tongue.

I am so wet and I feel something is coming out from me.

"Miss Sam I'm co..Ming..MMM" I said she doesn't listen and continue licking and eating. It's like she only wants that thing for the whole night.

I am now holding her head and push her more.

"Ahhhh" a loud moan from me after releasing white liquid from me.

I'm still exhausted when miss Sam insert her finger to me slowly

"We're not done yet baby" she said

She then fully inserted her finger in me it's hurts. She look at me. I just nodded

She then move her finger in and out. Until I feel it good.

"Ah ahhh.." I moan and moan

I am now with her pace she inserted 2 fingers hiiting my soft spot and thrust it quickly and I can feel something to explode to me again

"I..m Cu..mmi..ngg sammm!" I said moaning and then feel something coming out from me.

Oh god she's good at it I came two times.

I then flip out position I'm now on top I then started kissing her and making marks in her neck.

I remove all her clothes and cares her breasts. I even had a bit on it that make her more moan

"Oh baby your good at it" she said

I then go lower and eat her. I eat her just like how she done it to me.

Later on she push me more it's a sign that she's gonna explode soon.

I then insert my fingers on her making her moan louder.

I kiss her while my finger are busy. I then hit her g spot.

"Oh baby..." she said she explode I carefully removed my fingers on her.

She pull me and let me lay beside her.

"I love you baby" she said

"I Love you too" I replied

After that she stand up going in the bathroom maybe she gonna wash

She come back with a damp cloth and  clean me.

After that she then lay again pulling me in a high I'm so tired...

I then fell asleep in her arms.

I guest im actually trapped in her arms?...

***************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

First time writing some mature content pls bare with me.