Chapter 23

Mon's POV

Christmas is coming soon. Here I am in the mall looking for things that I should give to my parents and also to Miss Sam parents.

Yeah they planned it again. We're gonna celebrate Christmas at miss Sam's house.

I'm now in the dress section. I was thinking should I buy the floral one or the plain one for Sam's mom.

I decided to just buy it both.

I had now my gift for everyone. I had requested the cashier to wrapped it up. Since Im too lazy to warp it at home.

But still I can't decide what to give to Sam...

She has everything. I don't know what to give to her then.

I can't give her a bracelet since we have a couple one. Hmmm ..

I scrolled around the mall and my eyes were focused on that thing...

It's the perfect gift I think?

I had buy her a necklace her. It has a picture of us inside it. It make hours to finish it but look how cute it is. I then request to the store to wrapped it too.

 I then request to the store to wrapped it too

After that I buy milktea. It's my favorite!!!

Someone called me

"Mon!" I look to see who it was.

It's friend.

"Hi Mon its nice seeing you today in here! What a coincidence!" She said

I nooded and smiled at her.

She looks on what I been holding.

" oh you buy some presents for the Christmas Eve?" She asked

"Yup! Where are you heading to?" I asked

"Oh umm ..." she said looking shy?

"What it is friend, you know you can tell anything were friends!" I said to assure her

"I'm looking for a perfect gift.. for my girlfriend..." she said shyly

Oh I never knew she has a girlfriend so my friend is inlove!

"Oh that's good! You want me help you find some? I know a good store I was there a while ago!" I said

So we decided to go back where I had personalized my gift.

Friend has pick a bracelet but this bracelet is special when you put phone in its center. You will see the small word that were letters for her girlfriend.

I had known that her girlfriend is on our class and was too suprise to learn. ...

It was yuki!! Friend and yuki fall inlove but friend also being honest said that she likes me back then.

But realized I like someone else and then she and yuki became more close that leads for them to fall inlove to each other..

I'm so happy for them but still yuki have to explain this all to me! I'm kinda sulking she even tell it to me!

After friend got her gift we stayed in the milktea shop again.

My phone buzz.

It's Sam saying she's near at the mall. Yeah she's fetching me today from work to the mall.

Later on I see Sam she looks like jealous.

She sit beside me and out an eye to friend. Friend I'd kinda scared because of how Sam is looking at her.

"Stop that babe!" I said and pinch her cheeks so possessive and then friend eyes widen too realize what I had said.

"Wait you two is on a relationship?" She asked.

I hold Sam's hand and said "yes!"

We had a little chitchat but Sam still not in the mood.

Friend had go home and Sam still ok a grumpy face.

"What's with your face babe" I said teasing her

She ignored me.

I then kiss her cheeks.

Still no response.

I kiss her again and again..

Until she gave up.

She suddenly Parked the car beside and kiss me on lips.

"Stop teasing me or I gonna take you here" she said I blushed on what she had said and pushed her a little

"Stop being naughty babe!" I said

"Also stop being jealous of friend she has her own girlfriend now!" I said to her

"Who" she asked curiously

"It's yuki" I said she was surprised too

" I just don't want seeing you with anyone" she said

" remember babe I'm always your" I then winked at her

She kissed me again and curse

"Damn you woman stop doing that I really gonna take you here if you don't stop" she said I giggled

She then out her seatbelt on again and continue to drive.

She's driving with one hand holding my other hand.

Keep kissing it.

I'm babe is so sweet.

I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

She's my safe place.

"I love you babe!" I said

"Well I love to the Moon and back my baby" she said then kiss my hands again..

*************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

I can't promise to update later on. I need to rest. Riding the bus for 4 hours makes me too tired.