Chapter 20

Author's POV

The whole family has arrived to their destination. This resort is Private. Sam's family own it. All are set the food, activities to be done and the rooms.

In the vacation house it only has three bedroom one is the master's bedroom where Sam's parents will stay. The other guess room is for mon's parents room and there's no left any choice but Mon to be with Sam at the other guest room.

Mon is still asleep. Sam carried her in their room. She may had been very tired. Sam doesn't want to disturb Mon on her sleep.

She carefully put Mon to the bed. She ope. The aircon and put blanket to Mon. Sam again cares mon's hair and kiss her forehead.

Today Sam planned to tell mon's parents her intention to their daughter.

Its a perfect timinh since Mon is sleeping.

Both families are in the living room. Waiting for Sam to what she's gonna announced.

Sam's POV

I am here standing in front of my and mon's family. Before anything else I would like to ask her parents permission first.

I like her. No I love her and I want to prove it to them.

"Good day, I know that we're all gathered here because I had to ask for permission from mon's parents." I said

" it may be rude because you will think it's too fast but honestly ever since we were young I adore Mon" I said while imagining mon's cuteness when we were young

"I am now asking you Mr. Matthew and your wife to let me love Mon more and make her my girlfriend" I asked looking at their eyes.

"I am letting you to do that Sam as long as Mon is happy." Mr. Matthew said

"Thank you Mr. Matthew" I said

" stop calling me that drop the formality. Your about to be part of our family where does this go right?" He said I nodded to him

Later on they talk about what had happened on their life's this past days.

I go out first looking at the beach. What a sight. It's was a relief that mon's family agreed now I just have to suprise Mon.

I'm still mesmerize with this sight I had been looking at

I hope this suprise will make my baby happy.

Mon's POV

I wake up in bed? Oh maybe miss Sam brought me here. My things are also in here. My mom came in a later on. She sat beside me.

"Hi honey how's your sleep?" She asked

"It's good mom" I answered

"Honey you that me and dad loves you very much and anything that will make you happy we will accept and support that" my mom said it's a out of nowhere sentence from her