Epilogue

Nam's POV

I am now going to Sam. It had been four months since that incident. She's still recovering.

Yeah Sam didn't die that day. She survived. It's like a miracle for us maybe Mon doesn't want Sam to come to her sooner.

I parked the car in front of her house.

Sam decided to resign from the company and take a rest. She's now living in a house near the sea.

This was exactly near the sea where Mon ashes are scattered.

I'm looking around the house but Sam is not here. I'm here to bring her some food and to check on her.

Maybe Sam is on the sea side. So then I decided to go there. And there is Sam. Wearing her shades and with a dog.

Sam had been blind for 4 months. She declined to be treated. She wants to stay blind forever.

Her reason was even if she sees the world her true world is gone.

I still remember how her parents almost collapsed on the news that Sam had been in an accident.

We were all worried but then these things are more okay than seeing her in a grave.

"Hey Sam" I called her

She then turned around and walks towards me.

The dog guides her. It's fluffy.

"I bring you some food" I said

"Thanks nam" she said coldly without emotions.

"How have you been" I said as we are now walking inside her house.

"I'm fine. Still breathing" she answered

"Your parents are worried. They want you to take the opportunity to see again" I said

"Also they need you in the office"

"Your company has a big rival today" I continue saying some news.

"Who the hell is that company. Do they have a death wish?" Sam replied

"I don't know but it's okay if you talk to your father" I said

She didn't answer maybe she's thinking about the offer. Later on I bid goodbye to Sam and left her house..

**********************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter. I had to end this story though. Thanks for supporting and being with me in this last chapter.

this book is now completed!!!

Xoxo

Xoxo

Your author.