Chapter 3

Sam's POV

i was about to get out of the room when someone bump on me.

The impact was strong that the girl bounce back from what happened.

I see how she checks her self before looking at me standing up with a apologetic look.

I didn't replied back it's miss Mon she's in my class probably she is in hurry trying to make it on the class before me.

Yeah I'm a strict kind of person. I want everyone to be on the room before I got in.

I walk ahead from her. I wonder if she's feeling alright from the bump thing.

As I open the door of the room I simply said to miss Mon to come in first.

I notice that she walks slowly maybe she's hurt earlier. We'll as much as I care I can't let my emotions to win. I walk into the table and starting opening my laptop.

I'm teaching soils mechanics and yes I'm still young it's just that after graduating I get some teaching units and apply to the university.

This University used to be my college school too. That's why I'm kind a know and memorize everything about it. I'm also aware that my students are scared of me I don't know why but I just stick with the rules.

I started discussing our topic for today. Everyones ear in on me. Maybe because they should or failed the subject.

After the discussion I remember that I also need to talk to miss Mon about her grades and it's a important matter.

I bid goodbye with reminding miss Mon to see me in the office after her second class.

I walk with my things and went back to my office.

It's past 12 noon when I heard someone knocking on the door it must be miss Mon. I hurriedly wash my hands and wipe it. Yeah I'm in the rest room. I open the door and see miss Mon strolling her eyes on my office. Yeah I love gray and black colors it just that it looks calm than the bright ones.

I made her sit and I open my laptop scrolling in her test scores this past few days and it wasn't doing good.

I remind her that if it still continues it will cause her to be delayed in graduating and we all don't want that to happen right?

I suggested that she shall have some tutoring session with me of course since I am the only professor who teaches this subject which she agreed to.

Before she got out of the office I still notice how she walks and I think she need to go in the clinic so nurse nam can check on her. I told her to visit the clinic before returning to her class

She nodded and gets out of the office.

To make it sure I chat nurse nam. Not to mention nurse nam is one my friends in college days.

I chat her to message me if miss Mon had visited the clinic.

A little time passed and my phone buzz I checked on it and read the message it's from nurse nam.

"Hey, cutie pie the student you mentioned didn't appear in here" she texted

Oh that stubborn little girl still not change..

Yeah I know her she used to be a stubborn little girl back then I remembered her going to the rooftop just to see me even if it's prohibited to go in that part of the school. I always notice her looking at me. I just don't mind her.

"I see and stop calling me cutie pie nam!" I replied to her

"Your pissed off again Sam! Haha let's have some hang out with the others later what do you think?" She asked

Hangout with the others means going to the bar I don't think it's a good idea since I had my schedule tomorrow.

"I will think about it" I just typed

Hmm I wonder if miss Mon is okay.
Well the bell rang I think I'm off to work now.

I finished fixing my things and Locked my office.

I walk into my car and was ready to drive when I notice miss Mon on the side it's looks like she is waiting for her driver but she looks irritated.

I then go out of the car and go to her I thinks it's also the best timing to ask why she didn't go to the clinic.

**********************

Thanks for reading and lending Your time✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits for the rightful owner.