Chapter 8

Mon's POV

I don't have classes today it's a college thing. I am currently eating lunch with my parents. I am really enjoying this.

"Mon please be prepared this weekend. We had a party to attend." My Dad said

"Oh! Was that the one you keep telling on me darling?" Mom's said

"Yes, we are invited by the anantrakul family since where one of their business partner" my dad replied

Wait anantrakul? Sounds familiar though...

"Mon don't think too much I had prepared your gown for that night" my mom said she may notice that I am being quite.

Well I hate parties mainly business parties. So boring and few are in my age some has circle of friends in the gathering too. I hope I can be with yuki..

But that's impossible she called me earlier saying they are on vacation to her grandmother's house she will not attend class for the two remaining days.

I will be surely bored on that party but I couldn't say no to my parents they are looking forward at it.

After the lunch I go upstairs in my room and lay in my bed. I am scrolling in X who use to be Twitter and looking for the trends when miss Sam message me.

"We had our tutorial lesson again on Friday 4pm on the same coffee shop" she texted

"Okay miss Sam" I quickly replied

I then realized I shall know the permanent schedule of our tutorial session.

"Miss Sam can I ask what our permanent tutorial session?" I send it again

"It will be 4pm every Tuesday and Friday. Two times a week is enough." She replied

Well not bad I thought I will always see her after class hmm it's kinda good idea though not that I like her presence it's that I can learn more!

Oh battling with your own mind is insane

"Thanks miss Sam" I just replied she then send an sticker looking like this 😀 .

Oh even her sticker emotions are cold.

I don't mind reacting on her sticker I just shut my phone and I think I will just take a little nap.

Sam's POV

I am currently in my office when I remember to notify miss mon. I texted Mon saying that we had our tutorial session this Friday same time and place. It's more okay to take the session in the coffee shop than in the University I don't like everyone making an issue on us.

She then asks the permanent tutorial session and I clarify the schedule to her since it's the best time and it fits both out schedule.

After texting her my dad called up and reminding me about the party this weekend. It was a party for the deal that tee had close abroad. As expected my father would never let go of this big achievement and we need to celebrate it.

He also said that the gown I will wear will be delivered later on my house. Yeah I don't have time to go in a boutique that's why my parents had prepared it for me.

I assure my father that I will attend the party and that he shall not worry about it.

I received some message on our group chat with tee, Kade and nam. I scroll and they are so noisy in the GC they are excited on the party this weekend.

"I gonna wear the best gown so that everyone's eyes on me"-kade

"Well me too, so that Mr dortor will dance me"-nam

"You two are so noisy I hope there will be many hot babes in the party"- tee

"Looks who seen our message!!"-nam

" I thought your dead Sam"-kade

"Hey wassup dude!"-tee

I just seen them and send a big like emoji on them.

"Look at you being grumpy again"-nam

"Well going back to the topic I hope someone dance me in the party"-kade

Well it's a party and there this part were all gents and ladies are free to dance in the middle of the event center. It's a tradition.

"I can dance you baby" -tee

"Iw tee in you face"- Kade

I just silently laugh on what they are talking about and then I put down my phone and ready my things for my next class.

*****************************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner