Chapter 9

Mon's POV

I am currently busy putting my make up on. My mom didn't hire a makeup artist she knows I can do it on my own. I fix my hair I just let it down.

I am done doing my make up now I just need to wear this gown. My mom is good at picking gowns.

This Gown is sleeveless, purely black color with a little bit of shades of white on its side. It's not that long it's just reached my ankle.

I wear the gown and it fits me right my mother really knows my size. I then wear my heels It's black of course. It's a little bit higher than the ones I had been using. I hope I can carry it later on.

I wear my jewelry which gives more details to what I am wearing tonight.

Later on my mom called me saying we will now go to the party.

I quickly grabbed my purse and went downstairs to see my parents wearing their dashing outfits.

Well what genes do we have.

My mom gave me a look and then complimented me wearing the gown she had bought.

We ride the car. My father was the driver of course. We had a little more chitchat at the car before we arrived at the venue.

My father opened the door for me and my mother and then he gave the car keys to the attendant for them to park it.

My mom and dad are walking ahead of me looking very sweet like a new couple.

Cameras all around what do we expect it's a big event. All known business owners will be here tonight. Especially the one who is in the rank 1. The company who sets this party.

Entering the hall we had to take a picture since my parents are ahead they let me take the picture alone I just give a piercing look on the cameras.

As we entered the center of the venue where all people are I noticed that they keep looking at me?.

Geez is something wrong with my outfit or makeup?

Why do all eyes are on me.

My thoughts was interapted when a lovely couple came near us. Welcoming our family.

"It's good to see you Mr. Phetpailin oh and you brought your wife and daughter with you" the man said

Oh maybe this is the owner of the company who prepared this party?

"Oh drop the formality Scott, yeah I'm with them I don't want them to miss this kind of event prepared by you" my dad replied

So I was right he was it he looks young and is this his wife so beautiful she looks like someone.

"Oh! Is this Mon? The little girl I use to see in your office?" Mr. Scott said again

"Yeah she is" my dad answered

They keep on talking about like I'm not here. I was surprised that they know me specifically his wife saying that I was cute that time that's their child adore me so much not when I become took weak and always sick my father cannot bring me in the office. I don't even remember their child and the time that I am going into my dad's office.

I then excuse my self since my parents and the couple are enjoying their companies.

I scroll my eyes and find something to drink and it's on that side I think a little drink won't hurt.

My parents are busy too they will not notice.

I walked to the side where drinks are prepared I just get the red wine and zip it straight.

"It's not good drinking your self out in a party alone." A cold voice behind me said

I looked back and was surprised to see who was it.

It's miss Sam?

"Oh miss Sam your here too?" I said suprisingly

"Yeah I should have my parents prepared this party" she answered while getting some wine too

Wait then it's becoming clearly. That's why the company name is familiar. They own the no. 1 company and that couple a while is her parents. Oh she looks more like her mother. So their child who use to adore me is her? Wait she may have more siblings I think?

A minute later miss Sam friends came to drinks side too and they notice that miss Sam is talking to me.

"Hey, babe" one of her friend said while looking at me intensely

I see miss Sam face knot and glared at her friends

"Easy easy stop it tee we don't want Sam to be pissed off, well Sam who's this dashing darling with you" the other woman said

"Oh I know her she's one of the student in the university, Mon right?" Miss nam said

I just nodded I'm a little bit shy. Miss nam know me because I often go in the clinic when my migraine is attacking me.

Sam just stayed still without saying anything and me to give their space was about to walk back to my parents when miss sam talk.

"You can stay with us Mon. It won't matter to them" she said coldly

Well I don't expect her to invite me to be with them but it will be nice than being with the oldies around here.

"Yeah Mon kid you can stay with us" the guy name tee said

Miss nam didn't let me to be out of place from them they keep asking all about me and they do not run out of story the naughty ones.

"I remember Sam when we were in 9th grade she.." miss Kade stop from what she had to say when miss Sam glared at her so cute

Wait did I just think that she's cute? Oh geez

Miss nam then divert a new topic when the emcee of the event open the program and ask Mr. Scott join the stage.

Mr Scott was saying his speech and invited our family and her daughter and of course tee the one who closed the deal.

Miss Sam is so kind. It's just that it so rare her being nice. She with me holding my elbow preventing me to fall.

At the stage the waiters give us a glass of wine and when Mr. Scott sayed cheers we all raise our glass and drink it. I also heard miss Sam whispering something like "don't drink it all it's not a simple wine it still had alcohol" she said looking at me looking grumpy haha

I didn't listen I still drank it all not bad I'm with my parents anyway.

"Stubborn." She said coldly

Did I pissed her off?

Later on we went down the stage miss Sam still guiding me in the stairs. I joined my parents afterward and miss Sam goes to her friends again.

"Ladies and gentlemen it is the time where all of you are free to dance in the middle with your lover. We don't want to kill the vibes right!" The emcee said

Soon my parents are dancing in the middle together with Mr. Scott and his wife.

Wow what a lovely view...

Later on someone is infront of me a guy asking me to dance but before I can even accept his hands..

Someone said

"Backoff I will be her partner!" A familiar voice coming from

Miss Sam?

*******************************

Thanks for reading this chapter✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.