chapter 4

Mon's POV

I am currently waiting for our driver in the parking area when I receive a text message

"I'm sorry miss Mon, I got stuck the wheels of the car are broken, it will cause a delay for about 30 mins" the driver text

Oh great I'm starting to be irritated all I want is to go home but I think things are not going on good. If I will wait for him for 30 mins to repair the wheels then it will take almost one hour to drive here. I think it's best if I just catch a cab.

I was busy booking a cab when someone speak.

"Miss Mon." She said

I looked into that someone with familiar voice and I was right it is miss Sam.

"You look irritated is there something wrong?" She ask casually

"My driver can't fetch me up because the car's wheel is broken" I replied politely

"Then I can drive you to your home and you can't say no. I'm your professor and my priority is my student's safety" she said

Oh I need to make some excuse to turn down her offer

"No it's okay miss Sam I had book a cab and it's on the way" I said quickly

"Cancel it and no more buts let's go it's getting late" she said

I had nothing to do and I just close the application in booking the cab I just only said that I had booked it so that she can let me turn down the offer.

I walk behind her. She opens the passenger seat in the front and let me get inside and then she closes the door and to the driver seat.

Her car is a luxurious one. It's painted in yellow. I don't doubt miss Sam comes from a rich family and I still wonder why she works as a professor if she can work in their family's company. Her father is a well known business man if not mistaken.

I was cut in my deep thoughts when she ask

"Why didn't visit the clinic. It's kinda disobedience not following your professor"

Oh shoot what should say?

"I'm sorry miss Sam my class went quickly and it slips my mind to visit the clinic" I said in a low tone

I can't even look in her eyes because she will caught me lying about it.

"What's your address." She said while still looking on the road

"It's on MILFLORA HOMES VILLAGE LOT 13 BLK 9" I said

"Okay." She coldly replied

Geez all I want is to finish this ride and be far from her this atmosphere is killing me.

I hear that her phone is buzzing maybe it's a call.

She answered it

"Hello." She said after tapping the phone I just look at my phone and scroll down in Instagram.

"Yeah I'm coming but I gonna be late. I just need to drop someone" she said

Oh so I'm just someone to her kidding it's more okay maybe it was her lover. Maybe means I am not sure many people is into her and I also wonder if she had one.

She bid goodbye to the caller and I'm somehow shy because I just become the errand for her. Because of me she will be late on where she should going at.

The car stop and we were in front of our house I release the seat belt and got my things. Before going down I thank her.

" thanks miss Sam and I'm sorry for the errand take care" I said I was about to open the door when she grabbed me in my wrist I quickly looked at her and in her hand that was on my wrist.

Omg I feel some electricity coming from that hold.

She quickly remove her hand realizing what she had done.

"Give me your number miss Mon so I can message you the schedule for our tutorial session" she said

So it was it. She handed her phone and I get it and save my phone number on it. I then quickly get out of the car and waited for her to go.

I felt a sign of relief when she was gone. I almost lost my soul on that atmosphere. I go inside the house gate and saw our driver fixing the car see he's still not done.

I get inside the house and saw my mom preparing for dinner. I just kiss her cheeks and go upstairs to change clothes and lay on my bed.

Oh it's was like cloud nine my butt is not that hurting anymore. Maybe I will just take a little nap.

**************************
Thanks for your time reading this book✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.