Chapter 36

Sam's POV

I'm here at the address my friend sent me.

I continue walking until I reach the center of the place.

I see nop on the side. He's talking to someone. I approach him.

"Where the f*CK is that guy?!" I asked nop with gritting teeth and I'm now forming a grip on my hand.

I'm gonna kill that person.

"Chill Sam you know you can't kill that person we still need to give the work to the police" he replied

"I want to see that person" I said

He then guided me in a dark room. In the chair in the middle is seen.

I can now see the person sitting on it. It's wearing a jacket and a cap.

I walk slowly into that person and now in a clearer view.

I remove the cap on it and her hair lays down.

Wtf?!

Nita? So she's the one who keep sending me threats?

"We caught her riding a black car" nop said

So she's the one who harmed Mon?

I can't control it anymore so I grab her jacket.

"Why do you have to do this Nita!?" I said angrily

She just smirked at me and I lost it.

I slapped her hard still gripping her jacket.

She keeps on laughing.

"Now you know the feeling of everything is gone?" She said laughing

"My dad killed his self after your dad cut us off like we're just nothing! I lost everything Sam because of you. If you only just married me. Nothing like this will happen maybe we're happy!" She said

"Shut the f*CK up B*Cth. How dare you lay a finger to Mon. I'm gonna kill you if something bad happens to her. Your family deserves everything that happened. It's all your dad's fault. He thought he could out-smart us!" I said angrily

She keeps on laughing like a lunatic.

" Mon will leave you soon Sam and you're gonna live your life forever miserable" she said again

I was about to punch her not minding she's a girl but nop stop me and said that the police are out there and will take Nita with them.

I then stop my self. Now I need to go back again in the hospital to see how was Mon is doing.

Max's POV

Oh my poor baby! I don't expect anything of this will happen.

I'm so confident that Sam can protect my baby.

It's breaking my heart seeing my baby like this.

I keep crying. My husband is just beside me calming me down.

A while ago the doctor informed me us that mon's brain tumor had came back and it's best to operate her soon.

And the doctor had tell it to Mon on our last check up.

But she keep it a secret to me.

Now she's in an accident it triggered her tumor more.

I can't bare to lose her again.

I almost died when she got that disease when she's so young and still a miracle to survive it.

So Matthew and I decided to bring Mon in England.

I gonna take her away from this mess. My poor baby. She so innocent to experience this kind of world.

We already planned it.

We will hide Mon from Sam it for the better.

We talked about the doctor and what will happened.

Later on 3 pm they gonna inject some medicines on Mon that will cause her to loose heart beat for an hour and after that we will just mourn her here and gonna fake her cremation.

It's for the better don't worry baby. Will take you out of this. After this you can live you regular life. I hold her hands tightly.

Your gonna be cure in England than here.

An hour later Sam came back saying they had caught the suspect. So me and Matthew decided to go in the police.

It's a good thing also so no one will know about the plan only those we hired.

Its about time..

************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.