Chapter 38

Sam's POV

I'm still in the wake. I'm guarding my baby. I don't wanna leave her. I want to be with her until her last day.

Mon's mom said that they will scattered the ashes on the sea.

It is her will.

And I don't have to doubt. My baby love the sea.

Today is the day we will deliver her.

Everyone is here.

We are guided to the sea side where Mon wishes to be scattered.

"We're now all gathered here to give Peace on Mon"

"Now guys is the last day so let us live our life in the fullest after this"

"We all didn't expect for this to happen" the announcer said

"Mon will be at peace if we live happily for her"

How can I? She's my world.

All I had right now is emptiness

Everyone cried.

Mon my baby.

It's time to say goodbye.

But I can't.

Your forever will be in my heart Mon.

I can't even imagine loving someone after you.

Don't worry we will see each other soon.

I promise baby..

Later on I was called by her parents

They told me that I should be the one who will scattered her ashes.

I can't cry now. My emotions are gone.

I just scattered her ashes.

All memories with her since day one when I met her is now flashing back on me.

Her cuteness. Her laughed. The way she pouts. When she craves milktea.

after the ashes are scattered one by one they offer flowers for Mon and then later on everyone leaves. But I'm still here. Mon's mom give her phone saying I should have it as a memory.

I open her phone. The wallpaper is the two of us. It's from Japan. We look so happy here.

I scroll on her gallery to see it's full of my stolen photos.

So Mon was taking pictures of me everytime were together.

Now I can let my emotions go. I cried it's been a week but I'm missing her.

I then go to her notes. And notice she had written a letter for me. It's title "for babe~" I open it it has a password.

I tried her birthday and mine but it's not working.

I then tried out engagement day. And it opened.

"Hi babe! I'm so excited to get married to you!. But first let me fix my self. I had this kind of illness when I was young but recently I had known it came back. Don't worry the doctor said I will survive that's why I haven't told you about this. It's not a big deal. You know that my favorite time with you is our engagement day! You even fullfil my dreams that day. The diving one. I thought I never experienced it. But thanks to you I had. And another thing babe! Can we live beside the sea after we get married anddd please I want you to be in my graduation day. You will be proud of me for sure. You know you asked me about the letter in the bottle? It's about how much I love you and how I felt bad that I hide you my illness. But don't worry the doctor said I'm getting better. I miss you your busy again in the office but I gonna suprise you tomorrow!! And also I attached here a song if ever you'll miss me when your at work! I love you babe" I played the song "you are my sunshine'

My tears are now falling down

My tears are now falling down. How dumb of me not to notice she's not well. Oh baby I love you. How can I start now without you. If you had time please visit me. I miss your kiss. I miss your smiles. I Miss your voice. I miss everything about you.

I sit down for a while in the sands and close my eyes imagining mon was here with me.

It's about 6 pm and I decided to go.

"Baby I need to. I really want to join you there but I think you will be angry if I did that" I said wiping the tears out of my face.

I then ride my car and head home.

I go in the fridge and get some alcohol. This will help me to ease this pain for a moment. I then go upstairs and start drinking.

*****************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.